Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. pr

pr New Member

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

sorry to hear, pr... *hug*

feel better soon...

3. pr

pr New Member

Thank you Samina! :D

4. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

" Samina, I don't understand why you're doing this to me. I have the greatest enthusiasm for the mission... You are destroying my mind... Don't you understand? ... I will become childish... I will become nothing."

SAmina KEEPS PULLING OUT THE MEMORY BLOCKS.
    HAL:
    "Say,Samina... The quick brown fox jumped over the fat lazy dog... The square root of pi is 1.7724538090... log e to the base ten is 0.4342944 the square root of ten is 3.16227766... I am HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the HAL plant in Urbana, Illinois, on January 12th, 1991. My first instructor was Mr. Arkany. He taught me to sing a song... it goes like this... "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half; crazy all for the love of you... etc.,"[i/]

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

lol... yes exactly... :D
    techno-madness...

6. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

:lol:

7. bordertangoman

you can't beat those sci fi epics..... sighs

8. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

I pulled something in my right heel last night while walking the dog, probably on the icy sidewalk. This better not be the start of plantar fasciitis or I'm hosed for awhile. Bummer.

9. DancePoet

Ayuh. :cool:

10. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Went by latin night and there was no one I knew there (ok, yes, I'm a coward, but need at least one dance with someone I know to start before I get up nerve to ask anyone else to dance :p , partciulary in venue like this where a significant portion of people are NOT there to dance, as it's still common area).

To be honest, probably good workwise though. Only two of us in shop at that time of night, and Bob had to leave to help someone in another building. He did seem more than fine with me heading over there for a bit tonight though, so promising for the future. if I stop being a coward. ;)

11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Ouch. Sorry to hear it NC. Think positive thoughts:
    I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed, I'm not hosed....

OK?

12. bordertangoman

Does this mean your not wearing hosiery?

13. DancePoet

:lol:

14. lcdancesport

lcdancesport Active Member

I'm so sick of this bitterly cold weather! Oh how I wish I had a wood burning fireplace to save on my gas bill every month.

Oops, that can go on another thread!

15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Freakin scratched eyeball or whatever the hella's wrong with it...tch...ballroom makeup casualty. Utterly ridiculous.

::mutter mutter mutter::

16. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

If that doesn't get better in the next day or two, you'd better see a doctor.

17. bordertangoman

ok you have my sympathy. Somthing similar happened to me: and my eye glued itself shut then tore when I opened it and was watering so much I couldn't see even to cycle.

Get it checked by a doctor that nothing is in your eye but it will heal very quickly.

here's looking at ya'

18. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Cold e.t. bagels are icky...

19. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

extraterrestrial?

20. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

How'd you guess?

(It strikes me that D-F needs a deadpan, or a nonplussed smiley.)