Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Hopefully this one will be the only one I ever need. Something about my bite has evidently been traumatizing that one tooth for a while, since I've broken several crowns there. The dentist doesn't think I need a bone graft, but I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I see the oral surgeon for a consult.

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

good luck...as a grinder and clencher, I feel your pain

cornutt likes this.
  3. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

No, there was some very flush molding in the way....but apparently because there's no keyhole it's possible to use a flathead screwdriver to unlock it....unfortunately, I paid a locksmith some serious $$$ to find this out and was promptly feeling supremely embarrassed.

4. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Oh, facepalm. Well, remember youtube next time!

5. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

photos from last competition finally arrived; too bad that part of the order is missing.....

6. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Your dentist should have replaced the crown with gold the first time it failed.

7. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Sucky day at work....but remind self, it could always be worse.

8. Dancing Irishman

This was exactly what I needed to see this evening! Felt the same about my work day.

9. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Me too. I have to remind myself almost every day how lucky I am to have the job I do.

sbrnsmith likes this.
  10. Wannabee

Wannabee Well-Known Member

I have a headache that is getting better after some ibuprofen but is still nagging. It feels sort of like a dehydrated hangover but without the fun night of drinking last night. I get the consequences but not the fun :rolleyes:

11. Dancing Irishman

I have had something similar for a week...forced me to give up my morning coffee. :(

12. fascination

just so sick of being one of those people that has to basically stop eating in order to lose weight...so sick of it...it will pass and please don't send me advice...just needed to whine because I am sick of working my butt off to little effect...and terrified of how bad it would be if I stopped

cornutt, dancelvr and Lioness like this.
  13. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

Heres my constant peeve ( in the UK particularly )..to all those who think the word "brilliant " is a verb,noun,and fits every conceivable situation.. STOP.IT !!.
    Because you happen to get the last whatever from the store, that was NOT brilliant !!! .

14. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

One more.. people who make quote marks with their fingers...

15. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

One of my peeves is sloppy punctuation...

16. fascination

lol...well, 1000+ apologies :)

j_alexandra likes this.
  17. fascination

well crap....lessons cancelled...and not likely that I can fit any new ones in before the next ones that are scheduled....such a crappy day...going back to bed....

18. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

:oops:

19. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

One of my pet peeves is people using 'there' in place of 'their' or 'your' in place of 'you are'...

20. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

grammar is a lost art...