Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

blah blah blah blah blah
  2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

You got the blah's, Joe?
  3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: I think he has been eating too much sticky toffee... again! :lol:
  4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

hehehehehehehe
  5. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

A likely story! :D
  6. cornutt

SPratt, didn't mean to ignore you, but I had to think about your last post for a while. The short version: It sounds like you've got a passive-aggressive on your hands. Perhaps he wanted to ask you out, but he didn't, and now that someone else beat him to it, he's engaging in attention-getting behavior. This is borderline stalking. Talk to your supervisor.
  7. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Talk to the Terminator more like.
  8. fascination

cornutt...a bit of caution...you can appreciate that sometimes people can be grossly mis-percieved:???:
  9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Serial dating in the workplace can only lead to drama. If one doesn't want the drama, stop the practice. IMO...
  10. cornutt

Point taken. And I'm usually the one saying that...
  11. fascination

I know...hug
  12. pr

pr New Member

A teenager student at school stole my pen. :evil: :x It was obvious that he stole it and when I found his cupboard I saw that he used his own lock on it :x, which is not permitted. The head of the school said that he didn't want to break the lock but he promised to talk to the student tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get my pen back. :)
  13. cornutt

:friend:
  14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i trust we're not talkin' a "bic" here, right? ;)

good luck, pr...
  15. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Was wondering the same - a fountain pen perchance?
  16. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

Sorry to interrupt this discussion of the case of the missing pen but I do have a whine.

Friday nights are my favourite because I get to dance more than any other night, about 5 hours. I have also done debating since I was in year 4. My mother's a debating teacher and that's what I'm expected to do. This year, the debating will be held on Friday nights. They had 4 other nights from which to choose from and they had to make it Friday! I really don't know what I should do. The debating only goes for 5 weeks, as long as we don't make it in the finals, but still, it would be 5 weeks lost of dancing!

What is one to do?
  17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Bummer. Funny, I was just posting about getting another hobby on the other thread :)

can you debate while practicing heel turns? :roll:
  18. MissBallroomBear

Hmm.. Methinks the adjudacator would not be too pleased with me spinning around the room. Maybe I could ask him to cha cha?
  19. MissBallroomBear

AND another whine.

My computer keeps turning on and off! I've checked all the cords and such and they're all plugged in. Could it be a virus? It's very annoying. Had to type my last post about 5 times. This simply isn't on with all the school work I'll soon be doing.
  20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Its spontaneously rebooting MBB? Or is it turning off and then you have to turn it on. Surely, its not turning itself on! :?: