Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

Chocolate can solve almost anything.

2. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

Run to the nearest park for a walk (trees, water, and peace and quiet).
    Perhaps a sign: “Children on Thursdays from 10 to 3 only. Extra studio charge for kids under 18 all other times”. LOL

3. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Dear god, I wish. I look for one of them to get flattened during or by a VW.

4. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You should NEVER drive in Europe.

5. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

Ugh breaking in new shoes on a sticky floor is no fun. At least I have a froyo date to make me feel better about myself

stash likes this.
  6. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I might not have a job next week unless congress gets it's act together....

7. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

OMG!! that stinks!!

8. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Work for the government they said... It is stable they said...

Lol. Yup. If they don't do something-government shutdown

9. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

I work for the government too. They keep threatening us with such things, and somehow, we avoid them.

And, even if there IS a shutdown, I will still be forced to go to work. It will be without pay during the shutdown, but we would get back pay when it's over. Ah.....the joys of working for The Department of Homeland Security.

10. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I think we've avoided most things too. Except for one day at the USDA. I don't think our finacial tech job will be necessary though if we have a shut down :p

11. Gorme

Gorme Active Member

That's the way to go. Buy something that you wouldn't mind keeping. If he accepts, then you can share. If not, keep it for yourself.

12. Gorme

Gorme Active Member

That department is not going to be going away any time soon.

13. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I actually find truckers to be far better drivers than most folks most of the time...there's an occasional loon, but not like the regular driving public

14. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Target's prescription auto-refill did not work. They checked the computer and said that their system should have put the order in this week, and they could not figure out why it didn't. So I had to wait. They did put mine at the front of the line so I didn't have to wait very often.

15. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

No, it's not. But, that doesn't mean it's a great place to work.....huh....trust me.

stash likes this.
  16. Hedwaite

Kids. Everywhere.

17. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Got him a cute Dalek shirt and a shot glass with boobs. Also a card that says "I'm your biggest fan" with a picture of a fan.

cornutt and nikkitta like this.
  18. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I don't even want to dignify my whines be typing them...but....WHINE...that is all

stash likes this.
  19. Hedwaite

It rained, so all my bones hurt this morning, and I think I screwed up a calf-muscle dancing on concrete last night. I wore rubber-sole shoes, because rednecks always throw down cornmeal or floorwax, but this time, they didn't. Ouch.

20. Hedwaite

I mean this afternoon. Same difference.