Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

Grumble, mumble, instructors who try to pressure me into signing up for more coaching sessions than I'm comfortable signing up for. My being single does *not* mean that I have a bottomless bank account.
    cornutt, stash and FancyFeet like this.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

lol...do this; "well, if I take those coachings, I will have to take 3 weeks off of lessons, you decide"
    Purr, Sania, Hedwaite and 2 others like this.
  3. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

My ability to focus and concentrate is crap tonight. I'm still having a little 'damned if you do, damned if you don't going on, but mostly over that. I have a semester-end party tomorrow though, and while that'll be fun, it'll be long and a lot of work. I'm glad I have something to do, though. When I don't, I get cranky and edgy. (er)
  4. Hedwaite

People always assume that just because you don't have an SO or kids that you don't have the same financial problems they do. Surprise- there are things in a SINK-er's life that are just as important (and expensive) to them, and shouldn't be devalued because they don't have the same things going on.
  5. Ailuene

Ailuene Active Member

Sometimes it seems like the only way you can get any recognition at all for the things you do for other people is by being a nag and telling them about it all of the time. If you don't do this, no one appreciates anything that you do for them and they just take it for granted; then they pick on your shortcomings in everything else. Frustrated.
  6. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

very frustrating; sending you some appreciation; all the things you do are great :D
    Ailuene likes this.
  7. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Fear of rejection is making not send an email that could potentially help my future goals... UGH why must I take things so personal when it comes to my hopes and dreams.
  8. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Even though I LOATHE the day shift, I have to admit....I'm going to bed at a decent hour, and waking up (at 5 AM) with more energy than I have felt in YEARS. (Although, after ten hours at work, I want to smack somebody.....just because.) Argh! All I want to do is nap in the middle of my shift. *sigh* I go back to swing shift in January. Less energy, but at least I don't have the irresistible desire to fall asleep. How weird is that?
  9. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Delegate!
  10. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Lol I have no one to delegate to. When it comes to start my own personal life goals I'm the one who has to deal with it. Worked up the courage to hit that send button. Now just that stupid waiting game of waiting for a reply. I feel like I'm back in high school waiting for those letters of acceptance/rejections to come in.
  11. Hedwaite

I don't care how much it costs- I just want a blasted foundation that I can apply, blend, set, and go with, that won't gravitate toward my jowls and sit in a fuzzy, orange cake at the bottom of my face. Extra-pale would be nice, but I believe I'd actually bronze/tan/something to a shade to accommodate it if it would work.
  12. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

My room is freezing! I've got three blankets on me and a plethora of pillows but I'm still shivering in bed.
  13. Hedwaite

OMG mine, too. I'm under a blanket, but also have this awesome little space-heater going. Next check, I'm getting a heated fleece throw.
  14. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

I sleep snuggled with my heating pad. I do not care that the printed Do Nots and Nevers on the cover say you're not supposed to use it while sleeping. Bite me.
    cornutt and Hedwaite like this.
  15. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Close the window! :D
  16. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

Clearly, you need a cat.
    Purr and Sania like this.
  17. Debra

Debra Member

Or a pug . . .
  18. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

:sigh: Yet another day in the mid-60s (along with recent days in the 70s and 80s). When is autumn going to come??!!
  19. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

20. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

That wasn't a dustball rolling around on the floor. It was a SPIDER!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :eek:
    j_alexandra and bordertangoman like this.