Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

image.jpg

:p
    nikkitta and Hedwaite like this.
  2. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

As much as I know that it's deliberately difficult in order to protect me, trying to use a credit/debit card to make an international purchase is a right PITA.
  3. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Why on earth would a cat go into her special-made, warm kitty condo with its own heat source, when she can sit under my window and sound like a (very loud) baby pterodactyl?
    dancelvr, llamasarefuzzy and cornutt like this.
  4. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

Went for my class after 8 days of being away and was excited and in a great mood...however my instructor was not...and got to hear about all the drama that went on at comp and the different personalities, and ended up feeling so down....I am a Pisces and I tend to absorb other people's negative energies a LOT....I have been working on trying to change that and I am better, but not always...this sucks because I have a showcase coming up and I could have used the time during my lesson to just practice for that..
  5. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

She is the therapist! ;)
  6. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

No thanks; I'd rather acquire a successful one.
    samina likes this.
  7. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

8. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

yea...that's enough....official moderator note...you can beat each other up via pm...
    Dancing Irishman and Lioness like this.
  9. Lioness

Training new guy tonight...talking non stop all night with no break to sit down because I have to go so freaking slow. Officially tired.
  10. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

And, why on earth would my kitties, who wrangle over the two small cat beds I had near the wood stove, turn their collective noses up at the HUGE (like for a big dog) fluffy, soft pillow bed I bought, so they all could lay by the warmth of the stove? Furry little ingrates....
    Hedwaite likes this.
  11. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Sucky exam today.
  12. Hedwaite

Nah, he'll just have to beat himself. I prefer ignore (it's handy- try it).
  13. fascination

unfortunately a mod doesn't have that luxury....I really don't care what you opt for as long as you both opt out of this particular interaction...thanks
  14. fascination

an actual whine...yes, that's right...mark the moment...I overdid it again...I am terribly stupid...I worked out too hard, but this time I was doing new things that my body is not accustomed to...so I have come close to entirely ruining myself, all of which is made barely tolerble because I think I am also now experiencing the first wave of the diabolical stomach virus that dh had this weekend....this does not bode well for going to hot yoga....which I need and am probably still stupid enough to try to do even though I could have a pretty bad consequence for trying...and worse, I don't want to miss work the next few days because I am goingto see "the adorable one" next week....and hell will freeze before I miss that ...I will drive and barf if neccessary to get however many days fever free that fate will allow....I am an idiot...I guess that at least I should have itdone and gone by the weekend ....right?
  15. Hedwaite

No problem- I just felt kind of blindsided. Over it now.

Minor whine: Ear infection.
  16. fascination

ug...verdict is in...no hot yoga...off to bed I go....dh's virus....grand....
  17. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

Not enough practice for my showcase and now working....so hoping 2 more sessions next week before the actual showcase will be enough....on the plus side...lots of friends coming to cheer me on, so excited about that!
  18. Hedwaite

I hate cameras. Traditionally, my kind don't show up on film or in mirrors (and it's for the best), but I had to for our upcoming It's A Dance! It's For Charity! Mostly Just Drunk Rich People! event. Don't look into the camera. Don't look into the c- gosh darnit!. I sound like the local trailer park landlord recounting That Thar Tornady What Come Through An' Tuck Mah Dawg Up. So long as they got BOTH chins in focus, we're good, I guess. Ugh. Barf.
  19. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

...and plonk!
  20. Lioness

Dude I'm training has never used a mop before. The whole concept of a squeeze bucket and mop is quite literally foreign to him.

Of all the things I thought I'd have to teach...