Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

I'm hoping so much that I can do that. I think it'd cost as much to rent a part of something as it would to buy something off ebay and pray it got here by March 22.
  2. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Just ordered shoes off dancesport.uk...still hasn't come out of the account and I'm hoping like hell it's a legit website.
  3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

It is, they're just increeeeeeeeeeedibly slow at filling orders and/or shipping. They've gone months between ordering and shipping for me.
  4. Lioness

Oh damn :-/

At least my current shoes are mostly holding together.
  5. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

I know your pain. I went most of college with shoes held together by E6000 and that were only kept black by a constant reapplication of shoe polish.

I just start lifting again, and I'm soooooo weak. Can't believe I'm actually sore after the set I did yesterday.
    stash and Lioness like this.
  6. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

I think this might be my oldest horse's last good year. He's going to be 24 this week, and he's already showing signs of weight loss, stiff achiness, and depression. I'm not one of those people to drag out something's life just so I don't feel guilty about an irreversible decision, but I'll be branded something very awful no matter when this happens.
  7. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

8. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

So very sorry to hear this. I've been where you are, and I know how conflicted it can make you feel. :(
  9. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

Oh, so much work…and not enough time and energy for dancing.
  10. stash

stash Well-Known Member

This week has been total hell so far and it's only Wednesday. At least it can only go up from here right? (lies because midterm tomorrow and quiz). I am so freaking read for spring break...
  11. Lioness

12. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

pissed off because i want knowledge, but i can't get it yet...

and if i have any chance with a yoga teacher..... (chance as in date..)
  13. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Sore throat. Really, really effing sore. Like, wow, could somebody please amputate my throat, sore. I haven't had one like this since I was a kid.
  14. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

Pretty sure what I need to do tomorrow at work could fill three or four 8-hour workdays to the brim...here's to lunacy !
  15. Lioness

Girl I'm partnering at the moment is nuts...she full on wants our coaches to yell at her and tell her she's doing a bad job so she'll feel terrible and work harder.

I would cry and then quit. Abuse is not an effective motivational tool.
    Hedwaite and Sania like this.
  16. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

Was post about something, but then thought no, normal people don't whine about things, so I'll desist.
  17. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

What are these "normal people" you speak of?
  18. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

i never mentioned that.
  19. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I think it's time for a verdict of "don't feed the troll".
  20. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

lol.. sorry, but you're dismissive of me, so i act in kind.