Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Just a whine for now. I keep thinking that, with everything tech, it will eventually resolve itself.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

possible...about that, I would be the last to know
  3. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I am allergic to work. Like actually. I walk in the building and the nasal congestion hits me.
  4. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

When I walk into work, my "eat everything in sight" button is pushed. *sigh* My work place is a total trigger for eating. :(
  5. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

OH....and if you ever want to feel what it's like to completely clear out your nasal passages.....try slamming two ibuprofen tablets (for a screaming headache) with the last swallow of a vodka martini, and have it go down the wrong way. Oy! After it was all over, I haven't breathed so clearly in weeks!
    RiseNFall likes this.
  6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Doctor Loki approves!
  7. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Sad that salmon is do expensive. It's soooo incredibly delicious.
  8. Hedwaite

I"m not sure which is more annoying and frustrating- the inability to communicate clearly or the people who seem to lie in wait to pounce on something and twist it around to look bad. It's been one of those weeks where allergy meds actual fatigue is finally frying my brain and making it difficult to concentrate and string together sentences. Thinking I'm going to try to Gibson Mar-neti suggestion from above.
  9. mindputtee

I feel you on the allergy meds. I've felt so slow and stupid the last week.
  10. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

meDiciNE heAD :wacky:
  11. Cal

Cal Active Member

Just because it's 84 degrees outside, it doesn't mean that you have to set the indoor temperature to reach 45 degrees.
  12. fascination

91 today...kinda of scares me about july and august
  13. mindputtee

I keep a blanket in the studio (I work front desk) because otherwise I would freeze to death.
  14. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

There was a time in my life when I had to take those things daily for months at a time, and the ones then weren't as good as what is available now. There's a lot of the seventh grade that I don't recall because of it.
  15. Hedwaite

The whiniest of whines:
    I so want the HTC M8 because it is a super cool awesome shiny phone that takes WAY better pictures and video than my phone does. I love my little phone, but it's just so... peabody.
  16. SwayWithMe

SwayWithMe Active Member

The knuckles on my left hand really hurt. I know better than to eat wheat, honestly. So. Not. Worth. It. :(
  17. fascination

horrible nauseous headache...feel really ill today...and no one around to baby me :(...tired again...beginning to worry that something is off
  18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Ruh roh. Lots of stomach flu making the rounds here.
  19. fascination

no...it's not like that...I wish it was,...at least there would be weight loss involved
  20. fascination

pout....just realized that I could have seen grandbaby and done a comp all this mother's day weekend.....grumble....instead I get to sit here alone....pout....oh well, at least I have lessons tomo