yesterday's activities

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by fascination, May 10, 2009.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

2. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

ditto

go dorothy and ingo!! and kelly and zendaya
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

fri...teach bike and bench....good to be back....drop b-day gift off to post office....take dtr to train to get dh's car...do a tad more Easter shopping...set up counseling appointments, and do more leg work to prep for an upcoming training...cook nutritious food for a change....practice, finally....nuzzle with dh
  4. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Thursday - coaching, RATS, DRAT, ARRGGG, all four Smooth dances now changed around so much,,,my arms are not listening to brain and the feet are abandoning ship! crud. sigh.
    Friday, lesson, - work on notes on coaching, arms are wildly opposing everything, feet are pretty calm, brain dis-engages completely,,,really? now? a few weeks from Emerald Ball...now? you decide to abandon me?
    Go to trainer - trainer is trying to bend my legs in half/ I swear to , well, you know who, ...doubled the weights on the leg press...isn't that lovely?...60 reps on everything...sigh...
    immediately call massage therapist...who, GOD BLESS HER, has an immediate opening...I couldn't push the accellerator down hard enough...heh heh heh.
    She notes,,,out loud,,,"you've never ever said the word ouchie so much as long as I've know you"...I sigh...and let out a whimper instead.
    Text from gent I know, social dancing on the calendar for Saturday! Lord knows I need the stamina.
    Finish up details of kitchen,,and Husband eyes me,,,looking at paint chips....he runs the other way...and I do mean "run".
    lol.
  5. fascination

doing today now...b/c my pillow is calling

teach blast at 8 and step interval at nine
    change clothes, feed animals, grocery shop with dh
    lunch
    nap
    clean kitchen
    cut dh's hair
    practice
    late dinner
    yawn through ncaa

sleep soon
  6. B. Reguise

B. Reguise New Member

Added a nice little find to my edged weapon collection. Got it for quite a bit under market price. :)
  7. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Dance class yesterday and today snowed in. Hope to be able to get out tomorrow for some spa time.
  8. fascination

sleep in
    walk dog
    laundry
    clean kitchen
    practice
    soak in jacuzzi
    crochet
    eat...
    not much else
  9. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Anyone who says bowling is not a sport needs to feel like my neck and shoulder. Studio bowling outing today. I am annoyed at how badly I did despite rationally recognizing it's been at least ten years or more (I honestly can't remember) but our team (was on Mrs. NP's team-each pro was a 'captain') had the most spirit! (Ie we cheered each other REALLY LOUD. Even if not all of us were particularly adept. Okay, three of us were not especially adept, the other three were a lot better!) However I hurt now.
  10. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Saturday:

Competition day. Survive/thrive.
    Home; my father has company in the guest room, weird to have someone in "my" space, but not unpleasant
    Z

Sunday:

Crash and burn
    Take Blond German Friend to airport so she can go home to see her dying mother
    Pick up Chinese on the way home
    Out-of-town family come to visit and stay overnight, but I am asleep when they arrive; when I wake at 1:30 to use the bathroom, there's someone in it :-0
  11. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Last week: a blur of b.s. training class, attempting to stay sane while staying with parents for the week.

Saturday: breakfast, nap, trip to B'more for yummy Thai food with friends. Come home and watch 2 episodes of House of Cards. Crash and burn.

Sunday: breakfast, clean the house!, grocery shopping, dinner, finish first season of House of Cards (noooooo!!!!!!), start watching the British version. Crash and burn.

Today: slowly slip and slide my way to the train station, miraculously make it on time. Am the only one. Have important Conversation with acting boss about the practical steps needed for my upcoming job transition. Decide to start new job in four weeks' time, and to take a week of vacation before then. (Well, except for the Wednesday, because I have an important class to attend.) Steadily make great progress on a variety of fronts, mostly clearing up things from last week, tying up loose ends, and getting things back on track. Home, dinner with DH, piddling about now. Will z soon.
  12. fascination

teach step, pack, pet care, lunch
    drive to indy
    lessons...he may not have missed me but he certainly found me less tedious than usual (note to self; go away more often)
    tequila, doggie bag
    dwts...bed soon
    j_alexandra likes this.
  13. Mr 4 styles

workout
    patients
    dinner
    download music
    dwts
    sleep

tomorrow CROSSFIT!!
  14. pygmalion

ftfy
    danceronice likes this.
  15. fascination

bank, gas station, lunch, 4 lessons, drive home, dinner, teach spin, take car to mechanic...go horizontal
  16. Mr 4 styles

hee hee

workout
    patients
    operate x5
    groceries
    laundry
    dinner
    horizontal also but to watch dwts results show
  17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

What kind, Mr4...and in what capacity? :)
  18. Mr 4 styles

oohh heck that was todays activitiy

well pretend its tomorrow LOL
  19. pygmalion

We're easy. Just check in every so often and you're good.:)
  20. Mr 4 styles

:eek:

:)

howdy pyg!!