You Know you are Addicted to Dancing when...

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by DanceMentor, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Christina75

Christina75 New Member

resistance is futile? :?

Hello, my name is Christina and I'm a dfaholic...it's been about a minute and a half since my last post. Please help me...I am weak. :|

<sigh>
  2. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

:uplaugh: :uplaugh: :uplaugh:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  3. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

4. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

Heres a new one

You know youre addicted when ...

Your doctor tells you that you must rest, and asks you if you do any strenuous activities during the week.....and you LIE tellig him you only go to the gym, for fear that he will tell you not to attend dance class!
  5. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

You are using a pair of Salsa shoes as your bedroom slippers.
  6. love2swing

love2swing New Member

...you just started dancing a few months ago but already wonder what you did with all your free time before dance, and how you lived without it before.
  7. etchuck

etchuck New Member

I suppose if we're reviving this thread...

1) when you have a cool dancing avatar ;)

2) You carry business cards introducing yourself as a dancer.

3) When the man's pickup line is "Follow me."
  8. setsuna713

setsuna713 New Member

You know you're addicted when you loose count of how many dance related forums you're a member of.... I think i'm up to 5 or 6
  9. love2swing

love2swing New Member

Oooh! I like this one!
  10. Sakura

Sakura New Member

When you won't admit you have a problem! :lol: :lol: :wink:

*chanting* One of Us... One of Us... One of Us... :twisted: :roll: 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*waves and smiles enthusiastically in stereotypical "therapy group" manner* Hi Christina!! You're not weak: You've attained a higher level. Fast posters are good posters!

So do I! =^__^=

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

( :evil: This is another topic that didn't email me that there had been updates... =O_O= Has the DF website gone Skynet on me?! :cry: :cry: )
  11. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

You know you might be addicted when your co-workers start asking on Fridays if you are going dancing again that night!

And you really are addicted if you start saying no, but really go! (Thank goodness this has not happened to me, yet!)
  12. standardgirl

standardgirl New Member

when your feet are seriously injuried, hurt even when walking, but you are still taking private and groups lessons, going to dance parties, dancing 3 hours plus a week, and doing pliate hoping to improve your ballroom dancing....
  13. love2swing

love2swing New Member

Your sister cringes when she hears the phone ring on a night she knows you've had a dance lesson.
  14. love2swing

love2swing New Member

Heh! I know this feeling. Somedays after a long day of dancing when I take my dancing shoes off, my feet ache, but all I can think is I can't wait to put these babies back on and dance again!
  15. Sakura

Sakura New Member

When you are constantly in fear of your mother telling you you can no longer dance because you have knees that are about 80 years older than you**, but continue to dance all the time and play a dance-related video game (DDR)!

SK :kitty:

**Which have me taking *5* Ibuprofen a day (1000 mgs) Not a dose someone my petite self should normally be taking. :roll: :oops: :roll:
  16. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

No, no, no... you're not really addicted until they know better than to even bother asking! :wink: :oops: :lol:
  17. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:uplaugh: :uplaugh: :uplaugh: :uplaugh: :uplaugh:

Suppose that *is* the Milestone, isn't it?! :lol: :lol:

18. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

...when you call in "sick" two days in a row just so you can spend lots of time talking dance on the DF. I'm such a "bad boy!
  19. Sakura

Sakura New Member

*starts humming the "Cops" theme* :lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted:

20. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

You are really addicted when the question changes to where you are going dancing this time.