Yulia Zagoruychenko

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by dansa, Nov 13, 2008.

1. dansa

dansa New Member

anyone has the variation cds of her and max? you think they are good?
    im thinking of buying them.
    saw short clips on youtube from them, however it was difficult to say if the cd is good overall.. anyone with comments regarding this? thanks

2. dansa

dansa New Member

also,
    somebody told me that yulia lives in italy now,
    is it true?
    i thought she lived in US... anyone know the latest info?

3. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Whatever is posted on her website is where we will assume she lives.

Remember we are not into gossip around here, so speak about her carefully.

4. canismajor41

canismajor41 Active Member

Dansa - I have those variation CDs and I love them. Even though they are variations, you can pick up a lot of technique and styling :) Of all the CD's I have, they are my favorite. You never get tired of listening to the two of them and their personalities really show through, so they are fun to watch.

5. dansa

dansa New Member

i dont understand what you mean with gossiping?
    i got happy when a friend told me she lives in italy now because that would be amazing for my part if one day taking a private lesson with her since i live in europe.. however i dont think its true thats why i would like to see if anyone knows in here...

and can you please tell me the website of hers then? i only have of her and max which is outdated now since they are not dancing anymore..

6. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

I think that asking if it is true if she sometimes teaches out of Italy would be perfectly acceptable. That's professional information.

Asking where she lives, with whom she lives, etc. is out of bounds because that is personal information that a potential student does not need to know. And that would of course apply to any person in the dance world.

Hope that helps.

7. dansa

dansa New Member

ah ok well i must have spoken wrongly (sorry bad english)..
    what i meant is where is she based and where she holds lessons?

however if anyone has her site or this kind of information, i would be really happy :)

8. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Contact info is on the max & yulia site. It seems to be regularly updated with info about both of their current partnerships.

9. Casey

Casey Member

Yulia is listed in the ad for Dance Studio 101. Maybe someone there has her contact info. This is the # for the studio according to their website

Please call 212-431-7134 or george @ dancestudio101.com

10. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

There is also a phone number listed for her in the NDCA directory, which you can easily access on the organization's website.