'06 Manhattan Dancesport Championships

Got a phone call from Manhattan Dancesport yesterday I think. They were asking for the payment and said that they have sooooo many entries that will only take those who pay by yesterday.
Hard to beleive that its gonna be that big!!!!

Merrylegs

Whoah!

I'm going to fax in my ticket request tomorrow. (With credit card payment, of course!)

dancetiger said:
Got a phone call from Manhattan Dancesport yesterday I think. They were asking for the payment and said that they have sooooo many entries that will only take those who pay by yesterday.
Hard to beleive that its gonna be that big!!!!

chrisjohnston

I have a torn right medial meniscus( I think that is how you spell it) .The surgeon agreed to operate on the 5th of July so that I could dance at Manhattan.So Michelle I might need some Bushmills during the comp to deaden the pain.BTW I think we have about 49 students travelling to the comp.Cheers chris

Laura

Oh Chris, I feel so bad for you. My ex-partner lived and danced for YEARS with torn anterior and medial meniscii in his right knee. He kept toughing it out, and I kept telling him not to be so macho. He finally got a good doctor and an MRI and they found out all that was wrong. It took him a long time to schedule the surgery due to his job, but once he did and recovered from it (they had to debride some cartilage peeling off the back of his kneecap, too) he was a new man. He danced totally differently -- and better.

So good luck with the surgery, heath & healing to you!

Merrylegs

Chris, we're falling apart! I'll get you a Bushmills if you save me a seat so I don't have to stand!

Take care of yourself, please.

chrisjohnston said:
I have a torn right medial meniscus( I think that is how you spell it) .The surgeon agreed to operate on the 5th of July so that I could dance at Manhattan.So Michelle I might need some Bushmills during the comp to deaden the pain.BTW I think we have about 49 students travelling to the comp.Cheers chris

Dance Ads