Rising Star Latin

1 Alexander Senko and Lydia petrigva

2 Stefan Vogel and Tatiana banko

3 Marcus Johnson and Yuki

Just put up the first pro-am photos from Saturday afyternoon

Cheers Chris

gracie

chrisjohnston said:
I have a torn right medial meniscus( I think that is how you spell it) .The surgeon agreed to operate on the 5th of July so that I could dance at Manhattan.So Michelle I might need some Bushmills during the comp to deaden the pain.BTW I think we have about 49 students travelling to the comp.Cheers chris
Sorry Chris! I tore my left one and had surgery in '99. Rehabed nicely and though it sometimes hurts, I do everything I want to do including dance, run, leg presses, squats, etc. I'm sure you will do great! Good Luck!

mamboqueen

Okay, df'ers...how'd you all do? And what did you think of the comp?

Anyone going to view the Pro Rythym tonight? Would love to hear reports on that.

was there a photographer at the comp that took action photos?
on Supershag website there are 3 pages of amateur standard, but none of me...

mamboqueen said:
Anyone going to view the Pro Rythym tonight? Would love to hear reports on that.
If I may jump in here from lurk mode, is anyone going to view Pro Standard also? I'm particularly interested in how Greg & Gabby and Marek & Denisa do. Speaking of Greg & Gabby, congrats to them for their 2nd place finishes on Thursday and Friday. And, speaking of Marek & Denisa, anyone know how they did Thursday?

As far as Pro Rhythm, I'm interested in Emmanuel and Joanna's results.

Oh, how I wish I could be there tonight to see everyone dance.

Lucy

mamboqueen

It's good to see youn post, Lucy! Hopefully someone will help you with the pro standard. I thought that was last night??

Kitty - there was a photographer there. I forget who it was...but you should find it on the comp website. They were having all kinds of equipment problems when I was checking out photos.

mamboqueen said:
It's good to see youn post, Lucy! Hopefully someone will help you with the pro standard. I thought that was last night??
Last night was Pro Smooth. For Pro Standard, Thursday was Rising Star, Friday was Pro Basic and tonight is Pro Open.

Lucy

LucyDiamond said:
Last night was Pro Smooth. For Pro Standard, Thursday was Rising Star, Friday was Pro Basic and tonight is Pro Open.
I just check their website and sorry, I was wrong. Pro Smooth was also Friday night. Last night was Open Amateur Standard Scholarship. Pro Open Standard IS tonight.

Lucy

Dance Ads