2009 Mac

Standarddancer

A few pages back I posted links (in separate posts) for Champ Standard Final and Semi. Maybe the poster has other videos as well.
those are all Facebook video links right? I don't think any other sites have MAC champ std video or photos. We have to thank Alex Salcianu for recording all rounds of champ and spend his precious time to upload to both facebook and after some people's complaint about audio/video sync, he spent time to upload to youtube too...

We have to thank Alex Salcianu for recording all rounds of champ and spend his precious time to upload to both facebook and after some people's complaint about audio/video sync, he spent time to upload to youtube too...

Yes, BIG THANKS to Alex! Thank you so much for taking your time to film the rounds. And such a great job on filming, too!

ChaChaMama

Another batch went up overnight:

Additions to YOUTH LATIN:
Adrian Zalewski and Elizabeth Pavlov
Allen Yevtukhov and Katie Pisarevsky
Emanuel Shaulov and Susan Ronis
Sergey Golubtson and Alina Iougai
Taras Savitskyy and Liya Podokshik
Landon Anderson and Vashti Reed
Szymon Szwinge and Victoria Mroz

ADULT PRE-CHAMP STANDARD (starts page 12):
Miguel Valle and Alina Entin (I like 52614!)
Charles Shorter and Anna Kordunsky
Yuan Ren and Miyoung Kim
Ryan Kenner and Haiwen Chen
Derek Walker and Jennifer Vestal

Lots more to come...probably not until after the weekend. We are going to NYC to see "Equus" and visit with friends.

ChaChaMama

Computer crashed over weekend while we were away, so photos are still not done.

Did get more up, though.

Dancers added:

ADULT CHAMPIONSHIP STANDARD:
Joe Huesmann and Stacey Friedman
Derek Walker and Jennifer Vestal
Vasyl Makarov and Grace Fu
Alex Spencer and Katarzyna Herink

YOUTH PRE-CHAMP LATIN:
David Kalenjian and Yuliya Kiperberg
Adrien Zalewski and Elizabeth Pavlov
Luis Daniel Catacora and Kennedy Taylor (YAY Atlantic Ballroom!)
Cezary Dyrda and Sandra Spernacka
Aiden Mamedov and Melani Bersten
George Shamis and Ava Donovan
Myron Shneyder and Mrina Shkuratov
Daniel Yakubov and Alisa Rybkin

I think that's still just the quarter-final round of adult standard and the semi of youth pre-champ, so I know there are more to come!

ChaChaMama

Oh, you are most welcome! And they are finally all up as of tonight. (Still updating the names, though; I'll hopefully get that finished by tomorrow.)

ChaChaMama

Beautiful as always! I'd PMed you to ask if you could shoot a few shots of us doing Senior Latin - guess you didn't have a chance.
Yes, I am so sorry to have missed your event! (And not just because then we could have taken photos. I saw you dance at Nationals in Baltimore and you are awesome!)

Had an unfortunate thing happen in the afternoon. My best friend (whom I have known since I was 3) came and watched us compete. She then started feeling very unwell in the early afternoon. So I took her back to our room and we wound up spending a lot more time there than I thought we would. We arrived just as they were doing awards for Adult Championship Rhythm.

Hope to catch you this year at Nationals, if not sooner.

Sorry to hear of all the various health issues you've had to deal with. Let's hope everything clears up before Nationals so we can enjoy meeting each other (including CCP).

ChaChaMama

Sorry to hear of all the various health issues you've had to deal with. Let's hope everything clears up before Nationals so we can enjoy meeting each other (including CCP).
I know--it's been crazy! First CCP's never-ending cough, then my back injury, then my best friend. What the heck? I'm hoping that "Bad things happen in threes" holds true and that we are DONE!

ChaChaMama

Is CCP fully recovered now?
Yes, thanks for asking. He still does a little bit of coughing, but he doesn't feel terrible like he did for about a month and a half.

Final batch of names:

YOUTH PRE-CHAMP LATIN:
Igor Smolyanskiy and Karina Strok
Allen Yevtukhov and Katie Pisarevsky
Oskar Ploszaj and Claudia Strojek
Emanuel Shaulov and Susan Ronis

ADULT NOVICE STANDARD:
Henry Cross and Tamara Mitryakova

ADULT CHAMPIONSHIP STANDARD:
Kani Liao and Anna Chaldysheva

Dance Ads