2011 DF Silent Auction!!!

I hear you. This year, I should be able to do this; last year was not. Will ponder and decide on varieties. Am willing to entertain begging <koff> requests...
If you'll entertain international shipments I'll buy some from you, thank you :D Infact, if I had the money I'd camp outside your kitchen :lol:

singndance

My donations show up, but sorry, I was not successful adding pictures. It thought about it a while, but then reverted to the add photo screen without the picture showing up....not sure what I am doing wrong.

j_alexandra

did you enter minimum price and verify that it saved?...go to "my items" and see if they are there
They are not there. Woe! Misery! I have to WRITE THOSE DESCRIPTIONS AGAIN?????? TDNWMH. They were, if I do say so myself, good marketing... drat. Well, I'll try again.

ETA: OK, they're up now. I did four, this time. And I take requests. And yes, Flashdance, I'll ship to the UK...

pygmalion

They are not there. Woe! Misery! I have to WRITE THOSE DESCRIPTIONS AGAIN?????? TDNWMH. They were, if I do say so myself, good marketing... drat. Well, I'll try again.

ETA: OK, they're up now. I did four, this time. And I take requests. And yes, Flashdance, I'll ship to the UK...

Om my gosh! Oatmeal raisin? Did they have to be oatmeal raisin? (aka Achilles heel) *covet*

Dance Ads