2012 DF Silent Auction!

3wishes

All right, now. The smackdown is ON! lol.
well, that didn't take much, now did it! lol....heh heh heh.
Gotta bake a batch, possibly tonight before DWTS just sooo I can tempt a few more...
oh and CCMM.,,,, I make Lemon Bars, scratch style - they never last more than 5 minutes, ironic note - I don't care for lemons - huge favorites with neighbors and co-workers.
hmmmm brownies are smellin reallllllyyyyyyyyy good .....

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Last day to donate items to the 2012 DF auction. Please help support the habit! ;)

Use this link (same as in the first post) to submit your donations:

Donations and bids can be placed here: Dance-Forums Auction

Also please note that "Price" = minimum bid, NOT the actual value!!! (In other words, if you put the actual value, it may not get any bids!)

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
What time does bidding end on December 15th? (e.g. midnight in a certain time zone, or ??)
Thanks...
Officially bidding ends December 15th at midnight. However we have it set to run through December 16th to account for different time zones. I'm currently working with our programmer to fix this so that bidding ends based on different user time zones.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Officially bidding ends December 15th at midnight. However we have it set to run through December 16th to account for different time zones. I'm currently working with our programmer to fix this so that bidding ends based on different user time zones.
Just make sure it ends at the same "time" for everyone -- otherwise those living further west have an advantage. (Maybe at midnight east coast, 9pm west coast? Although of course that disadvantages overseas members :()

Mr 4 styles

I'm holding out for the last minute, 'cause I'm in it to win it. :D
it should have "popcorn bidding" say if a bid come in with 2 minutes to go the clock resets to 10 more minutes this keeps it going at the end and prevents SOME PEOPLE (im not pygoingtonamalioeanyONEsnames) from grabbing the goodies at the last

j_alexandra

Don't mean to blow my own horn. Just saying, though: the pound cake is crack. Why does it have only one bid? Surely, more than one DFer has the exquisite taste necessary to appreciate the ultimate pound cake. Go ahead, folks, reaffirm my faith in humanity. Bid up the pound cake!

Dance Ads