Basic Wear to Practice

kimV6

as a leader.. I tend to wear black trousers, and a black tight t-shirt, under some nice button down shirt w,w/o tie. that way I can switch between latin/rhythm and standard/smooth type appropriate practice wear easily... (tie because its often used in several drills to check head/hand position... and I think I'd look silly wearing a tie over just the t-shirt :)
out of curiosity, am i the only guy who puts no other thought into practice wear outside of loose-fitting pants? which in my wardrobe, means just no girls jeans. everytime i go to rounds, everyone always seems to be wearing their work clothes, or at least that level of dress... meanwhile i'm usually coming from class, so i have on a t-shirt and jeans.

I wear fitted yoga pants or a practice skirt for standard practice.

For latin I prefer to wear a short or knee-length skirt (can see legs better), or sometimes also yoga pants.

I bought a beautiful standard practice skirt in England that is too big on me (I'm tiny) and I'd like to get rid of it, asking a very modest price. The skirt is new, Sapiel brand, size 6, black stretch fabric with lace decoration on the bottom.

out of curiosity, am i the only guy who puts no other thought into practice wear outside of loose-fitting pants? which in my wardrobe, means just no girls jeans.
Well first I think we have to ask how many guys have girls jeans in their wardrobe.

(and I don't mean because someone forgot to take them home)

I wear fitted yoga pants or a practice skirt for standard practice.

For latin I prefer to wear a short or knee-length skirt (can see legs better), or sometimes also yoga pants.

I bought a beautiful standard practice skirt in England that is too big on me (I'm tiny) and I'd like to get rid of it, asking a very modest price. The skirt is new, Sapiel brand, size 6, black stretch fabric with lace decoration on the bottom.
What's the waist measurement? Can you send me a pic?

etp777

Heh, I try not to comment on that trend in general Chris, but it's definitely not unique. Comes up pretty often on style.com's forums. :)

Bragger. ;) I LOVE your corner of the world. Have visited a few times and am anxious to go back!
Well the downside is obviously the weather :-( grr it's been raining so much lately and it's supposed to be summer over here :-( But, the good side is that we have Blackpool :banana:hehe
lol
xxxxxxxxxx

Well first I think we have to ask how many guys have girls jeans in their wardrobe.

(and I don't mean because someone forgot to take them home)
I actually know a male dancer that does have girl jeans in their closet. He tried to get the other guys to go with him at the time of his next shopping trip, and they all said no lol. I've seen girls wear guy stuff, so why can't guys wear girl stuff lol? Maybe we shouldn't go that route lol. :p

I was thinking of getting some of them practice shoes but I think it's just easier to wear the shoes that you will be wearing for your competitions now.

Dance Ads