blackpool results

Andrey and Anna - don't like that dress. She does look about 30 in that pic.

Eugene and Maris - the black trend continues...

Gherman and Iveta - I usually really like what she wears; She has a very unique to her style and I like that. Wears things that suit her body very well which is always a plus in my book. I think that latin dress in the pic is made of the same material as a standard dress of hers I've seen before.

dancesportgirl21 said:
now I haven't gone through all of the costumes yet, but I think this is pretty bad- both roman and giselle go on my worst dressed list
I'm okay with it, although it does look a little too "Las Vegas" for my taste. What bothers me is the makeup...I don't like all the white eyeshadow. However, I think it looks bad in flash photos because of the flash, and comes off much better on the floor.
yeah that's not my favorite look on Iveta. and good analogy :) i love her fringe things for latin better.

regarding the link i posted ('first dress on this page') i didn't actually hate that dress either, although everybody assumed that's why i was posting it :) it was more a 'different!' factor.
Anna should have been wearing something formfitting like Iveta's ballroom dress, which is beautiful and flattering. Big Sister should have supervised (of course she probably did)
dancesportgirl21 said:
Results Professional Exibition

1 Victor da Silva & Hanna Karttunnen (South Africa)
2 Greg Lindner & Alla Profatilova (Canada)
3 Eric Luna & Georgia Ambarian (USA)
4 Remco Bastiaansen & Charissa Van Dipte (The Netherlands)
5 David Savoy & ? (USA)
6 Martin Pisna & Renata Gregor (Czech Republic)
7 Vladimir Shchepletsov & Irina Shchepletsova (Russia)
Ahm, ladies and gentlemen, note, South Africa is somewhere on the map of ballroom. Well done, i am proud of you.
NEED ANSWER FAST: If you look at Dancesportinfo web site, they have round 2 up and Giampiero is there, also Ieva, Gekhmans, etc. but both Victor and Anna and Erminio and Liene are listed amog the "couples with no results". Is that because they have a "bye"? I assume that's what that ism but then they should not be on that list, just as Jonathan and Kate are not, or any of the finalists for that matter.
Oh wow... this one looks not only like a circus act, but is scary as well... Poor partner for having to look at this one closeup...

To reverse the discussion a bit (or to bring another side of it in) - whose dresses DID you like?

Dance Ads