Chocolate Thread

The revival of this thread reminded of a product I saw on QVC awhile back called Chocolate Gold. It's 14k gold jewelry with an alloy mixed in to make it a rich chocolate brown. Now, tell me, what could be more perfect than gold and chocolate. :wink:

One of our shoe suppliers is from Germany. He always sends us "goodies" with each shipment. Once he sent chocolate from Germany with Rum in it. It was so incredible! I didn't even think to keep the label. I've been hinting for more....

Mawmaw

Chocolate - the dance comp food.

Its become routine for me now. A couple of times I tried to compete on just a regular breakfast (or very little for those awful first-thing heats) but it just does not work. Now just about the only time I let myself eat chocolate is the night before, and the morning of a comp. Works wonders for me - energy and alertness all in one. By the way, nothing fancy - crunchie bar, M&Ms, cadbury's milk, they all work fine.

tangotime

Did anyone see the documentary, on the way that chocolate is produced ?

The BBC did an expose , on Ghana,s child labor ( and adults ) involved in the process-- it may make you think twice- nay- three times, the next " bite " you take .

Did anyone see the documentary, on the way that chocolate is produced ?

The BBC did an expose , on Ghana,s child labor ( and adults ) involved in the process-- it may make you think twice- nay- three times, the next " bite " you take .
Oh no. Just when I thought that was one safe haven.....

Dance Ads