What are the stereotypical pros and cons of the everyday collegiate competition?
- Collegiate dancers don't know syllabus.
- Collegiate dancers can't do lead and follow ("How do you beat a bronze standard dancer in collegiate? Cut him off and he has to go back to his corner and start over."
- Collegiate dancers don't know American style ("Your rhythm is international cha cha, no fan and hockey.")
- Collegiate dancers really don't know American style ("They can't find the 2 in mambo and they can't find anything else in rumba.")
- Collegiate dancers only care about Latin.