Comp Organization--Stuff We Like - Stuff We Don't Like

Katarzyna

mamboqueen said:
I know you can relate, Kat! :wink:

(to the dress thing, anyway)
Yes,.. Trying to be good now.. trying to not buy a new one untill the old one sells. I hope i will not be getting one for at least 6 months...

Katarzyna

but, I have so much student loans that I try to pay any money I have in my checking account for my loans... So my money never just sits there ...

mamboqueen

Katarzyna said:
mamboqueen said:

Yes,.. Trying to be good now.. trying to not buy a new one untill the old one sells. I hope i will not be getting one for at least 6 months...

Anyone wanna take a wager on this?? *LOL* I'm guessing you'll have a new avatar by Christmas!

Katarzyna

mamboqueen said:
Katarzyna said:
mamboqueen said:

Anyone wanna take a wager on this?? *LOL* I'm guessing you'll have a new avatar by Christmas!
Avatar yes (but this is my old gown that I sold already). I have not worn my new one yet ... so I will change the image probably :)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
fascination said:
cornutt said:
fascination said:
probably petty but it ticks me off when there arent enough videographers so if you aren't the first one there they inform you that you cant get a tape of any scholarships etc....
I've twice had the experience of paying for a tape, only to find out that I wasn't actually on it because the camera guy shot from the other end of the floor. :evil:
you don't even want to get me started on the quality of the tape or the lack of response when attempting to contact them or the ridiculous price...I'm in a feisty mood to begin with
I think that's why they don't let people tape the events themselves. The quality the tape would be about the same. As for pictures, professional ones are better 99% of the time, because those guys have good cameras with powerful optics and flashes. So the comp organizers don't mind if people take their own pictures.

Dance Ads