Creating a Latin costume

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
no...no crack////that being said, when a lady has a beautiful back, i think it is so lovely if she has a conservative dress everywhere but the back...

nikkitta

Yes... high neck, long sleeves, open back. Can be really lovely. But I get the feeling that Lioness wants to showcase her frontal assets as well.

Lioness

Haha...the frontal assets showcase themselves without much help from me, I'm afraid XD

I think a modest front with a decent skirt and an open back might be the way to go...strap or two across the back for the bra, and the fabric starting well above my butt!

Hello everyone. I am trying to make my ballroom dress, too, and I was looking for the sequin fringe. I saw it on other, designer made dresses, but I had hard time finding it on-line. Does anybody know a good store for fringe or sequins?

nikkitta

Googling "sequin fringe", "sequin fringe trim", "sequin fringe material" brought up a lot of options. Depending on what you are trying to create, it may be easier to buy spools of strung sequins and then cut and attach them yourself.

Dance Ads