1. To not have to worry about anyone else besides me and my partner at competitions and or practice (this will be checked of soon as I will be stepping down from our club's board in nov)
2. To make it to open latin and do well
3. Champ Standard.
1. Make the finals in championship smooth or standard. Those will obviously not happen in the adult category. Well, I suppose the fields are often small enough that if I were remarkably lucky in finding the right partner, pulling it off in adult is technically possible in smooth. In several years. But I'm mostly thinking long term here, as in before I'm too old to realistically compete in senior II.
2. Compete in standard in a major WDSF competition in Europe. Again, I'm talking senior divisions.
3. For something that's more achievable on a shorter time frame - compete at Ohio. I was hoping to do this one this year, but it just didn't work out.
4. Have a splendiferous wedding dance. Of course, I have to meet someone first. Tricksy.
Perform an emotional show dance.
Participate in a formation show dance for a standard medley.
Participate in a program to introduce more youths to ballroom dancing.
I can't really put anything competition goal oriented in my bucket list. There was a day when I would put "dance like a silver dancer" on my bucket list, but I've been there. I like where I am, I like where I'm going, I'm enjoying the journey with no end in sight.
Get to champ smooth and standard and feel legitimate about it.
Learn an open Latin rumba routine and dance it somewhere (showcase, comp, doesn't matter).
Have an awesome wedding dance without stressing out about it (I'm thinking foxtrot or waltz, but who knows)
Attend Blackpool - I'd be happy enough spectating, can't even think about competing there yet.