Dance Legends 2013

GJB

I wouldn't pay the big bucks to see the show if there were alot of American Style couples. They are already competing here in the U.S. One Smooth and Rhythm couple each night sounds good, though.

Meagan

I'm surprised no one has any requests/suggestions of Latin or Standard couples!

In other news, one of my absolute favorite photos from last year's event is up on the DL photo blog so I figured I'd share. Gorgeous from both EnMotion Photography & Daniella :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mindputtee

I'm surprised no one has any requests/suggestions of Latin or Standard couples!

In other news, one of my absolute favorite photos from last year's event is up on the DL photo blog so I figured I'd share. Gorgeous from both EnMotion Photography & Daniella :)
Bring them back! I liked them!

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea if these people are still doing shows, but would be lovely to see them if they did. Mostly these are people I have only watched on videos. They were competing before my time, so I never get a chance to see them in action. Would be good to see them at a "legend" event.

William Pino & Alessandra Bucciarelli
Alan & Donna Shingler
Marcus & Karen Hilton

Andrew Sinkinson
Christopher Hawkins & Joanne Bolton
Luca Barrichi
Loraine Barry
Schiavo Augusto & Hazel Newberry?
Fabio Selmi

Slavik and Karina
allan tornberg and serena lecca?

dlliba10

Drawing from the other thread, maybe it would be cool to see folks who really propelled the Smooth and Rhythm styles to where they are today?

Eddie Simon & Michelle Officer
Michael Mead & Toni Redpath
Tomas Mielnicki & JT Thomas
Bob Powers & Julia Gorchakova
Tony Dovolani & Elena Grinenko

Drawing from the other thread, maybe it would be cool to see folks who really propelled the Smooth and Rhythm styles to where they are today?

Eddie Simon & Michelle Officer
Michael Mead & Toni Redpath
Tomas Mielnicki & JT Thomas
Bob Powers & Julia Gorchakova
Tony Dovolani & Elena Grinenko
This. So much this.

If you did get Chris Hawkins and Joanne Bolton I would fly to the US just for this event! (and I'm based in Asia...) They'd be fab because he's a great public speaker and entertainer and she's the quintessential ballroom lady. Of course the dancing's not half bad either ;)

Mr 4 styles

Love hearing others preferences for this event

personally wouldnt pay to see tony and elena id frankly rather see anna and johnathan tho they didnt compete together in any style they just have it!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Trebunskaya and Roberts? They did compete Latin together once upon a time, didn't they?
Yes, they did, once placing as high as 2nd in RS at Blackpool. She then danced with Pavlo placing 3rd in U.S. Pro Latin and Jonathan danced with Valetnia, winning a U.S. Pro Smooth title.

Amended: if I recall correctly, Jonathan had also won a US RS Smooth title with Roberta Sun prior to dancing with Anna.

Mr 4 styles

, Jonathan had also won a US RS Smooth title
i dont count rising star championships for Legends status, personally

That being said they way they ( Anna and Johnathatn) connect on the dance floor is beyond words for me

I wouldnt even need the music to feel the emotion

Dance Ads