Dance Legends 2013

Meagan

Facebook polling has been very interesting so far!! Jose & Joanna are currently in the lead on the Rhythm poll with Bob & Julia in second.

Smooth poll should be up later today (and if dlliba isn't the first to vote I'll be shocked :p)

dlliba10

Facebook polling has been very interesting so far!! Jose & Joanna are currently in the lead on the Rhythm poll with Bob & Julia in second.

Smooth poll should be up later today (and if dlliba isn't the first to vote I'll be shocked :p)
If my current on-a-bus-ness doesn't preclude it, you bet your bottom dollar I'll be the first. ;)

Meagan

OK Smooth enthusiasts...your turn!! Here is the Smooth poll (and don't forget you can add couples if your favorite isn't there):
And while I'm here, figured I'd share another one of my favorite photos of last year's show. Love this one cause it shows a bit of the audience enthusiasm with a standing O :)
{was a link here, but actually now it doesn't show anything because the content was removed and there was no backup}

Last edited by a moderator:

Meagan

gonna ask ladies their age meagan?? good luck with that LOL;)
Hahaha certainly not! then people might start asking mine and that's not a precedent I'd like to set ;) I was thinking more along the lines of seeing if I recognized the names of those that voted but that may have to wait for another time... I'm always interested to see/hear who everyone's favorites are and how that breaks down :)

So far in the Smooth poll the top three spots are Eddie Simon & Michelle Officer followed by Tomas Mielnicki & JT Thomas and then Michael Mead & Toni Redpath. Still pretty close though so that may change...

Mr 4 styles

So far in the Smooth poll the top three spots are Eddie Simon & Michelle Officer followed by Tomas Mielnicki & JT Thomas and then Michael Mead & Toni Redpath. Still pretty close though so that may change...
those three sound great just as is valentina with anyone would be great but that just my <3 speaking "sigh"

Meagan

I'm intrigued. When might this pricing information be made public?
Ticket sales for Dance Legends 2013 are officially open so you can now see prices for this year up on the Dance Legends website :) You'll also see there is currently a holiday special running until 12/31/2012 which confers even greater discounts. ;)

As another update, the following Legends have been confirmed for this year:
  • Eugene Katsevman & Maria Manusova
  • Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova
  • Victor Fung & Anastasia Muravyeva
  • Michael Malitowski & Joanna Leunis
  • Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko
  • More Legends coming soon!

Dance Ads