Dance Legends 2013

Meagan

Sorry for the delay everyone but the schedule should be posted on the website by tomorrow. Will try and get here to post when it is!

In other news, very excited to announce that Louis Van Amstel & Julie Fryer have joined our cast! Can't wait to see!!

Meagan

Sorry guys busy week! But yes very excited to have Tomas Mielnicki and JT Thomas joining our cast! Those Smooth couples can be hard to pin down ;)

As mindeputtee mentioned there is a partial schedule up on the site. The full schedule should be done by the end of the week, thank you for your patience!

dlliba10

Tomas and JT? TOMAS AND JT??????

<sigh> like I have the money for this. but I can't skip this chance.

Tomas. and JT. <dies and goes to heaven>

And the Telonas. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
You said it. I said on Facebook that between the four of them I might have a minor heart attack from the sheer awesomeness. Please don't mind the strange Asian kid passed out in the orchestra.

This is a like written in stone schedule? Saturday is Smooth/Rhythm night, with the Telonas and T/JT?
It's "as written in stone as we have control of". :) (That's why we take our time publishing the schedule) but I wouldn't call Saturday just a Smooth/Rhythm night. There is also Louis Van Amstel with Julie Fryer, Mirko & Edita, and Emanuel & Tania are amazing as well!!!

j_alexandra

thank you -- I understand the "as we have control of" part. So glad I'll be able to make Saturday; you have a great cast lined up. I have theater on Friday, so I won't be there that night.

Meagan

You said it. I said on Facebook that between the four of them I might have a minor heart attack from the sheer awesomeness. Please don't mind the strange Asian kid passed out in the orchestra.
I hope you got a seat that is in my sight lines cause I'll be wanting to keep an eye on you!!

j_alexandra

could not purchase tickets online b/c the "choose how you want your tickets delivered" choices were not active links, and the software said that choice was mandatory. Is there another way to purchase -- considering I'm out of the country and will be so until 4/8, "call" is not really an option

eta: NEVERMIND, got it this time

j_alexandra

Alas, the posse from last year will not be attending this year. Their fave Dance Legend didn't sign on, so they're saving their money for some day when he does.

Dance Ads