Dancing Banana

And the most viewed post at the Dance Forums is...

Dancing Banana

Must be popular, but no posts.
What do YOU think about the Dancing Banana?

Hey, I LIKE the Dancing Banana (and I'm not one of those people that sends a bunch of stupid jokes through email every other day).

But you're right, SDsalsaguy. The Dance Fever thread is also bigger.

Oh my goodness...that has to be one of the funniest things I have EVER seen!!!!! That banana was really gettin' down...maybe I could learn some of his mooooves! :wink:

Thank you for sharing!!!!! I really needed that today.

pygmalion

Eeeek! How in the world am I going to get my DB fix? Oh yeah. Wait just one second... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :lol:

That is scary..... Reminds me of the Pee Wee football team's cheerleaders that prictice a block away from our house...........

Nothing like 5 year olds doing the "bump n grind". ACK!

Pacion

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I shall never look at a banana the same way again! Nor peanut butter and jelly for that matter :lol:

Stanford's Decadance has an awesome, whacky choreography that they perform to the dancing banana soundtrack ("Peanut butter jelly time" by Buckwheat Boyz (?)) . At the end, a guy in a banana costume jumps on stage. It's great!

dnquark said:
Stanford's Decadance has an awesome, whacky choreography that they perform to the dancing banana soundtrack ("Peanut butter jelly time" by Buckwheat Boyz (?)) . At the end, a guy in a banana costume jumps on stage. It's great!
:lol: :lol: just listening to the song makes me laugh! I was serious when I said that a banana or "peanut butter and jelly" won't be the same as a result of this thread :lol: Are there any video clips?

Dance Ads