Dancing With the Stars 3

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
bjp22tango said:
I think they should give Lil Romeo another chance, to repair the damage done by his dad.
Nice thought... but wouldn't that mean we'd haveto see his dad in the audience and being asked questions about how he thinks his son is doing, etc.?

No thanks!!! :lol:

SDsalsaguy said:
Nice thought... but wouldn't that mean we'd haveto see his dad in the audience and being asked questions about how he thinks his son is doing, etc.?

No thanks!!! :lol:
You could almost script the responses though...

"You know, my boy here's just doin' it for the kids in the hood..."

chachachacat

I don' need no dancin' shooz
Cuz I be jus' too cool
This ballroom shizz jus' ain't fo me
An' I pity poor Ashley

Jus' doin' it fo the 'hood

George he say he in the 'hood with me,
Whoa, we ain't talkin' no Beverly
Hills, that is
Swimmin' pools, movie stars...

Jus' doin' it for the 'hood.

My son, he got me into this
I jus' be tryin' to do what's his
Sometime I want to wring his neck
I'm outta here - what the heck

Just doin' it for the hood.

bjp22tango said:
I think Lisa mentioned once that Harry had taken Cotillion classes when he was younger, so even if he just learned the basics he would at least have some rhythm.
That's not always true. He might have two left feet. I mean just because you take "some" dance lessons does not mean that you are a great dancer or that you have some rhythm. ;)

Laura

My husband took cotillion in sixth grade and can't dance for crap. Not ballroom, not random club-based butt shaking, nothing. All cotillion did was make him hate ballroom dancing.

SPratt74 said:
That's not always true. He might have two left feet. I mean just because you take "some" dance lessons does not mean that you are a great dancer or that you have some rhythm. ;)
I just remember her saying something to the effect that he danced very well.:)

chachachacat said:
I don' need no dancin' shooz
Cuz I be jus' too cool
This ballroom shizz jus' ain't fo me
An' I pity poor Ashley

Jus' doin' it fo the 'hood

George he say he in the 'hood with me,
Whoa, we ain't talkin' no Beverly
Hills, that is
Swimmin' pools, movie stars...

Jus' doin' it for the 'hood.

My son, he got me into this
I jus' be tryin' to do what's his
Sometime I want to wring his neck
I'm outta here - what the heck

Just doin' it for the hood.
:D hehehehe.....

bjp22tango said:
I just remember her saying something to the effect that he danced very well.:)
Well, she's not going to say that he's the worst dancer in the world now is she lol? Although, that could help him if he were to go on DWTS!!! Then he could play the underdog like what Kelly Monaco did lol! ;)

pygmalion

Laura said:
My husband took cotillion in sixth grade and can't dance for crap. Not ballroom, not random club-based butt shaking, nothing. All cotillion did was make him hate ballroom dancing.
Cotillion? There's a class for that? I thought it was just a sort of coming-out ball for teens. No?

Dance Ads