Dancing With the Stars All-Star Edition Coming Next Season to ABC!

debmc

I know the celebrities don't start to work with their professional DWTS partners until a few weeks before the show, but I wonder if they are starting to work now with other dance pros on some ballroom/latin/dance basics? I have always been dubious about the ability of some of the stars to "catch on" to dance so quickly....

ajiboyet

I know the celebrities don't start to work with their professional DWTS partners until a few weeks before the show, but I wonder if they are starting to work now with other dance pros on some ballroom/latin/dance basics? I have always been dubious about the ability of some of the stars to "catch on" to dance so quickly....
I'm seriously tempted to begin to predict who goes home first.

Apolo Ohno
Bristol Palin
Drew Lachey
Emmit Smith
Gilles Marini
Helio Castroneves
Joey Fatone
Kelly Monaco
Kirstie Alley
Melissa Rycroft
Pamela Anderson
Did they announce dance partners? There are some duplicates here, so not everyone will be able to dance with the same partners they did the first time around. Will they mix them all up, or will some be returning with "familiar" partners and some with new ones, or what?

ajiboyet

I hope it works like this:

Stars who aren't the only stars in this season's cast that have partnered their previous pros don't get their previous pros. For example, neither of Helio and Apolo get Julianne, and none of Emmitt, Gilles and Drew get Cheryl.

But Bristol can keep Mark, and Melissa can keep Tony (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease).

ajiboyet

i hope your right about Sabrina Bryan, but why then didn't she last longer then she did? i have a feeling that Kyle Massey will win
I think people are sufficiently guilt-ridden about Sabrina Bryan. Plus she's been showing up now and then on the show. Kyle Massey got what he deserved on the show. Sabrina didn't. I think the guilt will kick in...I hope...

davedove

I cannot believe anyone out there was even wondering "I wonder what Kelly Monaco is up to", let alone wanted to see her again...

Also, why she or Pam Anderson is on there while Sabrina has to compete for a spot with the equally-deserving Kyle Massey boggles my mind.
My theory is that since both Sabrina and Kyle were the "Disney Kids", then they don't want them both on the same show.:p

ajiboyet

Gilles and Peta.

I don't know why, but I'm just not a fan of her's. And Gilles is probably my favorite celebrity from all seasons.

But the pairings are exciting; there's going to be some damage done on the dance floor this season.

davedove

I would love to see Tony pull a win out of this. He has a good partner with Melissa and I think he's due. Of course, it all boils down to fan base, so we'll see.

bia

The announcement I saw had Shawn with Derek. That should be a strong pair. I'm also interested to see Apolo and Karina.

Wannabee

Can I just say that I'm really excited to see Gilles and Peta? I think they would get my vote for best looking DWTS couple ever.

As to who may win, not sure. I would LOVE to see Tony and Melissa win the whole thing, but likely not going to happen. I agree with Jude in that Shawn and Derek have to be among the favorites, as well as Kirstie and Maks and Gilles and Peta (he will have a huge fan base).

Dance Ads