Dresses for rent

mamboqueen

Actually, I'm looking for "full slut". I've decided my days of wearing such are probably numbered and I should just go for it. So, if you come across anything of the like,, let me know. :)

Katarzyna

Well I know where it is, but since its not for sale unless someone offers it to amanda, its kind of pricey... but i can pm you a video link where you can see it.. its silk, see through, totally stoned etc etc..

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Actually, I'm looking for "full slut". I've decided my days of wearing such are probably numbered and I should just go for it. So, if you come across anything of the like,, let me know. :)
mine have passed:rolleyes:...I can only go with subtle suggestion of sluttiness..(I hate that word though)

Katarzyna

Btw, samina you mentiond renting something in a different color in the future.. I will have some cool options soon if you will be looking for something, but not green :(

mamboqueen

Am getting used to it...comes a bit more with the territory when you enter the open realm. I was moritifyingly embarrassed when testing the waters and then realizing there were kids in the studio a couple of weeks ago. Yeeeii!

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
oh MQ...I refuse to do it...that is just someone elses' job...hmmph...might as well dance alone if'n ya don't get ta be touched by someone else...okay...lesson...outta here

Dance Ads