Dresses for rent

mamboqueen

oh MQ...I refuse to do it...that is just someone elses' job...hmmph...might as well dance alone if'n ya don't get ta be touched by someone else...okay...lesson...outta here
Well, it's kind of a touching free-for-all...but if I'm a few feet away from him and have to do something...! It's all part of the act, really.

mamboqueen

one of those wild standard pros in New YOrk, no doubt! Hey..you could go out onto Madison and 50th and no one would blink an eye if you were touching yourself.

Katarzyna

BTW, just had an idea :) to be nice to DF people. If you mention that you came to me via DF, I will give you $25 off rental price! (it has to be a DF member with a user name here and at least few posts)

samina

Btw, samina you mentiond renting something in a different color in the future.. I will have some cool options soon if you will be looking for something, but not green :(
thanks, kat. i was thinking about that just this week... for the next comp, i do want to try something else. but i'll let you know as that's coming up. still not sure when...

etp777

Heh, you realize it does date when you added them. ;)

But that thing is crazy anyway, talk about begging to be noticed. 200 gross of stones on other one wouldn't exactly like you hide on floor either.

Never looked at your dress selection before. I like. :)

Katarzyna

Lol, the orange is just an "in your face" dress. The other one, is very nice, but more subtle.. very rich but in a more elegant kind of way.. lol..
glad you like the selection :)

Katarzyna

I like it though.. A lot.. ( wouldnt get it if I didnt' )

I think its for when you feel you've gotten so safe about what you wear.. I dont think this is something you wear many times.. its a statement dress..

Dance Ads