DWTS - Week 6 - Spoilers

I am with you on the tentacles on the butt.

I am never a fan of tentacles on the butt.

She had a few awkward moments, but overall I think she moves really naturally and shows great lines.
I liked her lines too, and didn't she do the basics plus some at least from what I know of the Samba lol? Maybe I don't know much lol. It was the music. Any other choice would have made that number. ;)

wooh

Her arms just seem to always be flailing to me. Ehhh, something about her I just don't like.
Louis: "I'll tell you where the samba was." Haha, almost as good as last season's listing off the samba steps when they said they didn't see samba. But I can see where Carrie and Bruno would know a lot more about samba than Louis, hehe!

Her arms just seem to always be flailing to me. Ehhh, something about her I just don't like.
Louis: "I'll tell you where the samba was." Haha, almost as good as last season's listing off the samba steps when they said they didn't see samba. But I can see where Carrie and Bruno would know a lot more about samba than Louis, hehe!
Haha! Very funny and good point about Louis. I'd like to see them compete against each other lol. ;)

That was HOTTTT!!!!!

But so utterly creepy to be rumba-ing to "Father Figure"........

And Edyta stepping on her dress distracted me, LOL. But holy crap, that woman is a study in upper body movement...

I think without the beginning with the microphone (loved the tear away skirt idea if that's what it was) that might have been my favorite dance!;)

anp73ga31

I guess I'm just comparing him too much to the male pros. He's just too stiff or something. But I love the two of them..their attitude is great!

That was HOTTTT!!!!!

But so utterly creepy to be rumba-ing to "Father Figure"........

And Edyta stepping on her dress distracted me, LOL. But holy crap, that woman is a study in upper body movement...
She stepped on her skirt? I didn't even notice that, and I've noticed all of those things so far lol. Maybe hers was less obvious. Loved the outfit though! ;)

wooh

Joey:
How do they keep getting the George Michael songs?
Loved the practice. Seeing Edyta giggle about being sexy with him made me feel better about giggling when I was trying to learn samba rolls dancing with my old instructor.hehe!
Loved the dress!

Dance Ads