Eastern US Dancesport

shoot - I have to be in boston March 1-4 - wish it was the same weekend :(

we need to get some major DF sponsors so that we can all atend ALL of these :|

Katarzyna

Anyone in touch with organizers.. teh am forsm on the site seem to be missing. I emailed them to register but have not heard back.. I will be away for 2 weeks starting monday so trying to do everythign necessary before my trip.. but seem to have no luck with this on .. grrr

mamboqueen

*bump*

For those of you going, can you tell me how you placed your hotel reservations? There is some concern about the hotel not catching all of the people who are coming for purpose of the comp - and the organizer wants to make sure they keep track. You can pm if need be. TIA.

ChaChaMama

I only JUST made my reservation following the link through the hotel webpage.

I went ahead and booked 3 nights, even though I'm still trying to decide between 2 and 3 nights. (My kid is going to have to miss school on Friday. If I go for 3 nights, she will also miss at least part of Thursday, b/c we're flying from NJ. Decisions, decisions.)

I only JUST made my reservation following the link through the hotel webpage.

I went ahead and booked 3 nights, even though I'm still trying to decide between 2 and 3 nights. (My kid is going to have to miss school on Friday. If I go for 3 nights, she will also miss at least part of Thursday, b/c we're flying from NJ. Decisions, decisions.)
ChaChaMama - are you competing? Pro/am or am/am? What events are you competing?

heh...methinks she'll be your competition, dahling!

err...wait..maybe not; different age category?
Crazy age categories in all these comps...for Eastern, I am an A3 (21-40) in singles and an A (up to 35) in scholarship. No two are ever the same...

Edit to add: dancing silver latin - singles and closed scholarship.

mamboqueen

Crazy age categories in all these comps...for Eastern, I am an A3 (21-40) in singles and an A (up to 35) in scholarship. No two are ever the same...

Edit to add: dancing silver latin - singles and closed scholarship.
hmm...that is kind of a strange age range for your singles.

Dance Ads