Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

might i add that this is uncharacteristically 'adventurous' of me hehe I just couldn't help myself after reading that title about "not getting any' LOL
i pwomise i'll be good now :p

pygmalion

Nope. Not in trouble. Sex is a part of life, for most of us. So talking candidly about it, in my mind, is perfectly okay. But not everybody feels the way I do. *shrug* Such is life, I guess. :lol:

pygmalion said:
On my second (or is it third? ) reading, I guess I have to say something. Pooh! I hate having to say something. lol.

In my mind, thinking or even talking about sex or sexuality isn't necessarily "in the gutter." Sex is a fact of life for most animal species, and, IIRC, human (homo sapiens) is the only species that has sex for recreational purposes. So talking about it, in a mostly-tasteful way? Eh. It's just a part of life, IMHO.

That said, a lot of people aren't overly comfortable with the imagery conjured up by the phrase (or the associated photo lol) mowing the lawn.

So...

Let's have fun. But, while we're doing that, let's consider other peoples' value systems and comfort levels. Okay? :cool:
Actually, I don't mind talking about sex and other things. It's part of human nature lol! But the picture that was posted with flower boy in my mind at the time I mean... ewe! Now if it were Max from DWTS... oh wait... can I say that here lol? :raisebro:

pygmalion

africana said:
might i add that this is uncharacteristically 'adventurous' of me hehe I just couldn't help myself after reading that title about "not getting any' LOL
i pwomise i'll be good now :p
Have you been watching Elmer Fudd cartoons, by any chance? :wink:

And as far as the rest? I could tell stories that'd curl your hair. But I won't. No point. :?

pygmalion said:
Have you been watching Elmer Fudd cartoons, by any chance? :wink:

And as far as the rest? I could tell stories that'd curl your hair. But I won't. No point. :?
Maybe we should have a thread about sex??? :raisebro:

pygmalion

SPratt74 said:
Actually, I don't mind talking about sex and other things. It's part of human nature lol! But the picture that was posted with flower boy in my mind at the time I mean... ewe! Now if it were Max from DWTS... oh wait... can I say that here lol? :raisebro:

I wish I knew how flower boy looks.

pygmalion said:
Nope. Not in trouble. Sex is a part of life, for most of us. So talking candidly about it, in my mind, is perfectly okay. But not everybody feels the way I do. *shrug* Such is life, I guess. :lol:
sex? :confused: you guys thought I was talking about sex?? aww get yo minds out that gutter

:lol:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
well it doesnt always stay in my bedroom but if it goes somewhere else, I'm certainly NOT telling any of you about it....lol....I cant beleive I missed all of this....must reconsider cutting back on my DF hours

DancePoet

SPratt74 said:
Oh you would not believe this! Ok, so, the television guy is over, because I had my cable come back on today. And low and behold... flower boy turns up when the cable guy is here asking to get paid for his work! Of course the cable guy knows what happened to the cord, because he just fixed it, and he is just shaking his head, because he's standing right behind flower boy.

So, I make up the excuse, well... since it's really my mom's vacation house... I think that she wanted to pay you in June when she comes to visit for the summer lol. I was pissed at that point even though believe it or not people, I was nice to the guy. Can you believe the nerve? And... and with the cable guy here in his presence knowing full well what flower boy did, flower boy still didn't apologize for anything!

Hmm... well... the great thing is that my instructor invited me to the dance tonight. So, I was looking all pretty in my makeup and things getting ready for it, so at this point I hope that flower boy picked up that he doesn't stand a chance with me... ever! You men!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
"Flower boy" may be a man, but not all men are this way. ;)

cornutt

fascination said:
mightily resisting urge to evaluate the merits of woods and irons over putters.........just CAN'T go there...
You remember the old story about Johnny Carson and Arnold Palmer's wife? ;)

DancePoet

SPratt74 said:
What is that saying... it only takes one to mess it up for the rest of the group lol! Just kidding. No... I don't hate you men. Although, I do tend to blame each and every one of you when something goes wrong in my life when it comes to men lol!;)
We can make choices and decrease the likelihood we need to blame anyone. ;)

cornutt

ssjss said:
I perfer a little landing strip myself :banana:
I guess it's time for me to get out of this thread, because a whole bunch of Ted Nugent songs from my teenage years are suddenly coming back to me. :shock:

Dance Ads