Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
SPratt74 said:
This is true. If they find out that you told people about them, then they might start telling people about you! So yeah, I can see what you are saying lol!:p
well dearie if dh tells about that particular event ...ahem...I wont be ashamed...nuf said

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
pygmalion said:
What gag order? I'm so confused! :doh: :lol:
galactic was just noting that wherever one ...ahem ...has private interactions, be it bedroom or otherwise, ...the details should still remain mum...and I agreed

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
that's the whole POINT...I am not telling...personally, I think cornutt might be the only one who followed that but I am not even sure that he did...doesn't really matter...it worked for me...insert joe cool emoticon wearing sunglasses here

fascination said:
that's the whole POINT...I am not telling...personally, I think cornutt might be the only one who followed that but I am not even sure that he did...doesn't really matter...it worked for me...insert joe cool emoticon wearing sunglasses here
You do realize that you have us all curious now about what you are trying to say! ;)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
okay lets put this to bed...cornutt and I were flirting...cornutt was saying that his DW would take care of the effects of the flirting...unbeknownst to him, until I implied it, I had gone upstairs and found dh in the interim....comprende?

fascination said:
okay lets put this to bed...cornutt and I were flirting...cornutt was saying that his DW would take care of the effects of the flirting...unbeknownst to him, until I implied it, I had gone upstairs and found dh in the interim....comprende?
Ok, unless I had read this wrong, are you talking about sex here?

fascination said:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL...not gonna say
Lol! There's only one other thing that I am thinking about, but I dare not go into that discussion in fear of this thread getting completely out of control, so we'll leave it at this lol! ;)

cornutt

fascination said:
That worked on both ends. :cool:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Cornutt?...seriously spratt....I think I'm gonna have to pm you...have a few more cups of coffee and if you dont get it by then I'll get back to you

fascination said:
Cornutt?...seriously spratt....I think I'm gonna have to pm you...have a few more cups of coffee and if you dont get it by then I'll get back to you
Ok! You might have to pm me, but I just woke up. Give me a couple hours and let me see if I don't get this yet!;)

Dance Ads