Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

GalacticDancer44M said:
Just noticed that the title of the thread has changed. I liked the old one better!
Lol! Sorry about that! It was sort of an old but new topic. I didn't know what to call it and if it should be under the old thread. Either way, it has a life of it's own though, but it's all so funny. I get a kick out of reading the new posts! ;)

SPratt74 said:
Lol! Sorry about that! It was sort of an old but new topic. I didn't know what to call it and if it should be under the old thread. Either way, it has a life of it's own though, but it's all so funny. I get a kick out of reading the new posts! ;)

Didn't it used to say "Flower boy isn't getting any from me" ?

GalacticDancer44M said:
Didn't it used to say "Flower boy isn't getting any from me" ?
Oh no lol! I definately did not say that in the subject line. Although, that probably would have received a lot of attention from all of you folks if I did lol! :D

pygmalion said:
You've been missed, yourself, chandra. :friend:
Ill be around more now that Im out of school... Life was pretty hectic for awhile, working almost full time, and trying to pass highschool!

Ill be going for awhile this summer too, cause Im spending it vancouver! (Here that lynn? Weve gotta meet up)

pygmalion

Not so much, this year. My twin sister and best friend is moving to Europe in a few weeks. So, when we all meet at the beach this fall, I have a feeling there'll be a fair amount of nostalgia and ... crying, probably. :lol: But hey. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. At least she'll be there. Thank goodness I won't be the one driving her to the airport when she goes back to her new home. lol.

Dance Ads