food journal

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
was that it for the day lio?

here; handful of spicey hot peanuts, lowfat yogurt, thai roasted chicken and veggie wrap, a few cheese curds, 2 margaritas

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
thus far; 1/4 of a whole wheat bagel, with hard boiled egg, and one strawberry, lowfat yogurt, coffee

1/2 pound container of asian broccolini salad, a small piece of pumpernickle with a smear of egg salad and blue cheese on it and a tad of olive tapenade, a few red raspberries...unsweet tea....life is good

edit to add; crab cake, one beef medallion, carrots and green beans, one square of potatoes au gratin, one gin and tonic

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
thusfar, 1/4 of a bagel with sour cream and chives on it, topped with 3/4 of a hard-boiled egg and a dash of pepper....1/2 a honey vanilla greek yogurt, a few swigs of grapefruit juice and coffee w/skim

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
add salami sammich on some sort of bread free-bread, german potato salad, and more broccoli slaw salad...un sweet tea

dinner was chicken noodle soup, a few pieces of dh's pizza, and some white zin

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
dinner; iced tea, 1/2 a bratwurst, one broccoli flowerette, 2 spoonfuls of the worst mac chz ever (how is that possible in wisconsin?)...but more of that awesome cheese beer soup...otherwise, epic fail

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
1/2 bagel, boiled egg, yogurt, coffee
kung po chicken over brown rice, unsweet tea
doritos and dip(because sometimes you just have to)...more unsweet tea
90% probability of white zin later

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
9:30; a dozen tomato basil sun chips and very small bite of all natural dark chocolate w/blueberries (the only food in my car, purchased for a zumbathon on saturday)

4:30 ham and swiss sammich, scoop of cheesy mashed, green beans, corn

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
egg sammich, coffee

broccoli slaw salad, a few sun chips w/salsa verde, water

a few fried pickle coins, half a chicken cordon blue sandwich, and garlic smashed potatoes at stephanie izard's place, iced tea

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
thusfar; other half of last night's chicken cordon bleu sammich and some sun chips, coffee

little bit of spaghetti and marinara topped with cheese and green salad olives, unsweet tea

edit to add; homemade ham, broccoli, potato au gratin casserole...more coffee... and going to smuggle a vitamin water zero into the star trek movie tonight..so sue me

Lioness

was that it for the day lio?

here; handful of spicey hot peanuts, lowfat yogurt, thai roasted chicken and veggie wrap, a few cheese curds, 2 margaritas
I'm pretty sure I had something else...but I don't remember.

I think I had some pasta or something later.

Post workout meals are the best! Tonight I had 500g of chicken breast, avocado, broccoli, and I'm planning to have some greek yoghurt mixed with protein powder later.

Dance Ads