food journal

3wishes

Marie Callendar's Chicken Pot Pie, Cesaer Salad and my choice of PIE which is chocolate with whipped cream!
Can you tell? no weighttraining with torture trainer today?! lol, wink.

cornutt

Today was a mixed bag... breakfast: oatmeal and a donut. Lunch: chicken and vegatable soup, with some mixed fruit for dessert. Dinner: leftover P.F. Chang's.

cornutt

Breakfast: oatmeal and a small box of raisins. Lunch: chicken tortilla soup. Dinner: leftover half of a Subway sandwich. Oh, and beer. :D

pygmalion

And what did you have? :cool:

This thread is not about judging each others' choices. It's about logging our own choices, if we choose to. Sometimes we make great choices; sometimes we make crappy choices. The thread is only a safe place if you can post without judgment, good or bad. I usually don't post; I think my food log is personal. But, for the sake of ... teamwork?

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, Baby Carrots, scrambled egg white and two turkey sausage links (what the heck is the point?)
The world's worst fish sandwich from Sonic for lunch. Seriously bad. I enjoy Lent because there's fish everywhere, but this sandwich gave Lent a bad name.
Veggie chili for dinner

cornutt

The world's worst fish sandwich from Sonic for lunch. Seriously bad.
Interesting... I don't think the Sonics around here have a fish sandwich on the menu. If they do, I haven't noticed it.

Anyway, today: Breakfast: Eggs, slice of bacon, two frozen biscuits. Lunch: hot dog and beer. Dinner: chicken tenders with Louisiana wing sauce and blue cheese to dip it in. Trying to really be careful about snacks today, since I had a big bowl of buttered popcorn yesterday.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Cucumber-celery-tangerine-pomegranate-smoothie
Avocado
Grilled sweet potato wedge
and 2 Hershey kisses someone left on my table while I was teaching today

(got chastised by a Dr. student who saw my stack of food today for me to eat in between my 10 lessons. Apparently she thinks I needed at least one protein to get through the day)

cornutt

Breakfast: Oatmeal, slice of bacon, banana. Lunch: Tomato soup with a few crackers, mixed fruit. Dinner: Noodle bowl with chicken, a few crackers with peanut butter. Kind of light on the veggies today... will fix that tomorrow.

Dance Ads