gratitude thread

Sania

arugula and grilled radicchio on the salad bar at Whole Foods - also salt and pepper grinders - yum!

(Now if only they would put out some goat cheese - I'd be in culinary heaven) :)

stash

That a simple thing like me pressing a wrong button on a remote making the tv do the black and white fuzzy screen, can make a three year old stop crying immediately... once she noticed it.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
the means to getaway this weekend to a place such as this...and that entails, from the spa to the yoga to the healthy food....to the relaxation time with dh....long overdue

NURDRMS

Husband is retiring at the end of this month from his commercial pilot job. He's been travelling 20 days/month since I've known him and now he will be home all the time. Wait, maybe this post should go in the whining thread...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
for my spiritual mentor who today celebrated 75 years of life, and 50 years as a jesuit....he changed my life, my marriage , my destiny, my children's outlook and far more in so many ways...he has made us many of the best things that we are...he has been so much salvation...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
a beautiful day, time with dtr and her bf....and a new Meijer store (I know it sounds pathetic, but when the only store in your town is a walmart, this is exciting)

Dance Ads