gratitude thread

Hey there, T_E! Good to see you posting on the Gratitude thread!

To build on the Happy & Random Thoughts thread...

Today I'm grateful for one of my dance teachers who worked with me on turns. He didn't seem to say anything particularly different from what my other teacher had said, but apparently something got through differently.

I'm grateful for the way he showed me how to practice them and work on them, because something finally has seemed to click for me, and I'm able to turn with much fewer problems. At the very least, a lot of the fear is gone.

Hopefully that today will be the last day I see contractors for bids for a grant that I least for a while.

On the other hand, I'm taking half a day off to do this, and maybe I can get my lawn mowed as well, while I'm at it.
I am grateful for my cat, who is the best housemate ever. :) It may sound ridiculous to anybody who doesn't have a pet, but she makes life much less lonely. And being able to watch her change over the last few years from a traumatized, skittish, frightened little thing into a trusting, affectionate friend has been a very rewarding journey.

I am grateful for my friends! OXO Particularly one sweetie who is taking me to the doctor.

Since i missed a few days, I'll say another one...

I am SOOOOO grateful for my kitty!!! We've been together for 16 years, which is amazing, and I'm grateful for every day I have with him.

I'm grateful to have had a great dance partner for the past year, who while a little gimpy, is dedicated, and has enabled me to improve my dancing (and our dancing together) significantly over the year.

Dance Ads