Halloween Costumes!!!!!

and123

I am trying to think of a costume that is cheep or that i can make. I was thinking of Ivy from batman, or something dead. I have done the skanky and am wanting to do something more nerdy/scary this year. any ideas?
something dead = roadkill. Get some cheap stuffed animals at the dollar store and beat them up, put tire marks / blood / etc. on them, and stick them all over yourself.

I am trying to think of a costume that is cheep or that i can make. I was thinking of Ivy from batman, or something dead. I have done the skanky and am wanting to do something more nerdy/scary this year. any ideas?
How 'bout Tom Cruise in Risky Business? White button down, some short-shorts for modesty, white tube socks, a pair of sunglasses, and a candlestick :cool: Old time rock 'n' roooooooolllllllllll!

Still on the search for the perfect costume(s)...some more possibilities:

buycostumes.com/Sexy-Trekkie-Adult/17443/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=AFC-datafeed&AID=10273928&PID=2100672&SID=NAT177899-sc12664772 - reminds me of Me's mention of her original Star Trek uniform ;)

costumeshopper.com/prods/la83419.html - who says St. Patty's day is just one holiday?

buycostumes.com/Rehab-Wig-Adult/38711/ProductDetail.aspx - because no matter how much I loved "Rehab", Amy Winehouse is still a mess :shock:

Feedback, anyone?
I like the Star Trek one, save the second one for St. Paddy's day, and I've just never been a fan of Amy Winehouse...

I just bought a costume...

(commerical link removed)

I think I'll wear this one out to the bars on Halloween night. I'm going to try to break my previous record of 5 costumes in one day and do 6 this year...one for work from 9-6, one for trick-or-treaters from 6-8, one for local bar from 8-9, one for studio party from 9-11, and this one for the bars from 11 pm on.

Hey Me, I tried on that sexy Trekkie costume...it's actually really comfy and cute! Thinking about getting that one to wear to work over a pair of black pants, it's pretty demure. Anyone know where I can get some Spock ears? :cool:

I'm going to try to break my previous record of 5 costumes in one day and do 6 this year...one for work from 9-6, one for trick-or-treaters from 6-8, one for local bar from 8-9, one for studio party from 9-11, and this one for the bars from 11 pm on.
Man, someone's serious about Halloween! ;)

I've never purchased a costume since childhood, because no one makes any that fit me. I usually go to a studio dance on Fridays, but since Halloween is on a Friday this year, I'm thinking I'll stay home, rather than show up without a costume.

Dance Ads