Halloween Costumes!!!!!

I'm goiing to take a wild guess and say Alan Parsons - The Raven? :)
Will look for it.. It's for the party at the studio and we didn't have any spotlight dances planned with our teacher.. But if i can find a copy of it by next week i'll see if she'll add it to the play list for the general dancing...
Thanks for the great idea!!!!

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Please please PLEASE do not post active links to commerical pages. You can post an inactive link like this www .buyme.com.
If I have to remove one more active link in this thread my wrath will be unimaginable to all (except maybe BM).

bordertangoman

Larinda; I'm going to a Halloween party as you! that should scare the beejabers out of everyone! The Moderator be afraid be very afraid.

Gosh I remember the Alan Parsons Project and The Raven.

Looking for COUPLES costumes

Looking for couples costumes. In this thread, I saw princes and the pea, and priest and nun.

I hope for something at least one of the following
1. dancing related
2. where the women hurt or killed the man

Not Fred astaire and ginger rogers, I (the man) am not a good enough dancer. If it is a dancing couple, hopefully where the woman is a better dancer than the man.

Not Beauty and the beast, as a beast costume would be hard for me to dance in.

Also, I have never bought a costume, I have to be able to make it. I can run a sewing machine, but can't do anything fancy. Like I'd do velcro not buttonholes.

Ideas I already have:

sampson and delilah
John and Lorena Bobbitt
John the Baptist and Salome
Frankie & Johnny

--Carey

Dance Ads