Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Sagitta

an hour drive from S
Sagitta, thanks. As it turns out, I'm not going on this trip -- my DW is having surgery next week. How far a drive is it from Syracuse to Ithaca? I'm thinking that on some trip next summer I might stay over the weeked: do some dancing on Friday, and drive up to Oswego to watch Supermodifieds on Saturday. :cool:
Good plan. It is an hour from Syracuse to Ithaca. Be sure to let me know when you do come up. Would love to meet.

pygmalion

Random: The folks at ABC need to move their late night news show male co-anchor to another time slot. His female co-anchors hate him. Seriously. Two nights. Two different co-anchors. Identically closed body language with fake-looking smiles from both ladies. I don't know what, but this guy is doing something wrong.

Lioness

I could really do with a weekend away. Me, a ton of books, a tent, and some beautiful country sun.

A whole weekend, just to myself. Potentially in the presence of a wine region. Just to chill, and do nothing but read books all day and cook camping food. It has been too long since I've been camping, and I want to the solitude and peace that comes with not having to worry about a damn thing for 3 days.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
interesting; watching this documentary on walt disney and how he never complimented his staff...and how hard it was to get his praise such that when they did get it they were floating for a week...and how he would put them at challenge with one another and had days where they said he was wearing his "bear suit" and they all knew what that meant....I found this exceedingly interesting...for a variety of reasons :)

Dance Ads