Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Peaches

Nothing like starting the day off right with filing about four months of bills and whatnot. Eeesh. And now onto updating the budget and scheduling bills to be paid.

cornutt

Lots of politics relating to our project at work. But it's all way above our pay grade, so we get to be spectators and point and laugh. Maybe place a few side bets. :cool:

samina

Lots of politics relating to our project at work. But it's all way above our pay grade, so we get to be spectators and point and laugh. Maybe place a few side bets. :cool:
Sounds not unfamiliar...one of my teams actually started a pool, betting on a date when a critical milestone will be met. I'm going long... :)

Sagitta

And now BF thinks I'm a cooking goddess. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I tell ya*.

*though my ample, uh, charm helps with that too :D
You can interpret this in so many ways.... :D I cook pretty well, so the ladies are out of luck in that area, or not so influential anyway.

Purr

Found a good fare? Care to share?
I got a decent price on round trip tickets through United. Both flights are non-stop, and arrival and departure times are convenient. The only drawback is the plane is the next thing to a puddle jumper. The last time I took I flew on a similar plane, I boarded from the tarmac.

My options were somewhat limited, with the criteria of non-stop a must. This was the best option for me.

Sagitta

Tai Chi after a long looong time. Worked on "Step Up and Raise Hands" to "White Stork Spreads Wings" of the 108 move set. Am making this part of my regular routine once again.

Sagitta

Tai Chi after a long looong time. Worked on "Step Up and Raise Hands" to "White Stork Spreads Wings" of the 108 move set. Am making this part of my regular routine once again.

Lioness

Did a relief shift at another store...was really quiet, so I pretty much spent the three hours I was there cleaning their coffee machine. It was gross.

Steel wool to the milk jugs and the group handles. Much hot water for the rest of the machine. Don't know how they could possibly let it get that bad.

I'm going to grow an avocado tree!

Dance Ads