Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

pygmalion

I'm happy happy happy. Thought I didn't score at the weekend Kohl's sale for myself and grandkiddos. Flyer today Tuesday said "if you 60 or over it's 15% off, not inclusive with other coupons"...dragged DH with me...and used his age to save $317 dollars, Christmas WELLA, completed. and everything was still on sale!! WOO HOOOO.
That's hilarious. He's been over sixty for what? Four weeks? And you're already using his senior discount. Go you! *grin*

3wishes

Dragged DH to Bed, Bath and Beyond (did I mention? I'm going through every stinking closet, drawer, shelve in the house and bagging, tagging, throwing, donating? and re-organizing? poor him my retirement is really messing him up), to get a box pac of shoe box containers and odds and ends - while standing in line - lady behind me asked...do you have coupons for everything? uhhh, nope, just the one for 20% off one item...she proceeds to stuff a ton of 20% off coupons into my hands, saying to me and DH, these never expire....and my parents save every one of them for me - here - take these - I have plenty more at home. SCORE!!! heh heh heh. Run back and get that Cake Pop Pan. YES!

Sagitta

It is Thursday. Possible work on balboa demo tonight locally or drive 1.5 hrs first for west coast swing class then dance, followed by latin. Both places are ones I have been meaning to check out. hmmmm Choices! Choices!

pygmalion

Random and grumpy thought: I really wish that internet creeps and spammers would stop posting stupidness and profanity on DF. Yes. I know it gets deleted. I just don't want to even see it. It gets on my nerves. Just sayin.

I had a great time at the Beverly Hills Hotel! GORGEOUSNESS everywhere!! Beautiful room, fabulous bathroom, walk-in closet/dressing room, huge private patio with two chaise lounges and a table for four. Giant tub, bubble bath! Excellent food! Drinks in the Polo Lounge. Ahhhh, luxury makes me so happy, I was born to be rich,
what happened??

pygmalion

I had a great time at the Beverly Hills Hotel! GORGEOUSNESS everywhere!! Beautiful room, fabulous bathroom, walk-in closet/dressing room, huge private patio with two chaise lounges and a table for four. Giant tub, bubble bath! Excellent food! Drinks in the Polo Lounge. Ahhhh, luxury makes me so happy, I was born to be rich, what happened??

I often ask myself that, as well. *sigh*

I am so glad you had fun, btw,

pygmalion

Random: Why does DS say "Be Tee Double You" instead of "by the way?" Does he not realize that it takes more effort to abbreviate than it would to just say it? Or does he just think he's being cooler?

pygmalion

[huffy] I decided not to say hi because, the last time WW did one of her drive-bys, I took twenty minutes to write a thoughtful response to whatever she'd asked, and she never bothered to come back and reply or even acknowledge my post. I get trying to be less vocal online. I don't get ignoring one of the few people who still acknowledges your DF existence. Just sayin. [/huffy]

I do care about her, though.

Hi WW.

Dance Ads