Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

pygmalion

invisible and unnoticeable ingredients that keep you coming back are going up in price every time you visit the place :)

Hi Kelena. Welcome! :)

Great theory, btw, but that's not it. Last time we had Chinese food (about a month ago,) two dinner entrees plus four egg rolls cost $26.50. Last night $22.70. Can't figure out what gives. *sigh*

pygmalion

Random: Just bought DS a box of candy bars to give away on Thursday ... for Singles Awareness Day. To his other, single, guy friends.

He says girls are too much work. When in the heck is he going to get a girlfriend?

pygmalion

I was just watching The Simpsons with DS. He has no idea who Antonio Carlos Jobim was, but he got all the Dr. Who references. I'm pretty sure this means I've failed as a mother.

Cento San Marzano tomatoes, large can, $6.49 at the Italian store; $3.99 at Trader Joe's!!
They were on the very bottom shelf, never noticed them until someone left a can on a higher shelf.
They are imported from Italy, "the best" according to many chefs.

wonderwoman

My mother loves trying new recipes from pinterest. Nothing wrong with that. Most involve chicken, with seafood, steak and brownies coming in close behind. But they all contain cheese and butter. This one is at least a boneless skinless chicken breast, so bonus points for not being a thigh. Of course you know what its topped with. Yummy but so bad for me. :)

Dance Ads