Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

chomsky

I just had the idea of having a private with my husband and my favourite teacher!I don't care if I borrow the money or if it causes me a back pain! I'll do my best to go ahead with it nomatter what! Why not? Let's just make our dreams come true! Let's not stop dreaming!!!!!!!!!

3wishes

Mine is fine Fas.
Although there are times it seems to take on a life of it's town. No idea why.
Happy thought, countdown to new renovated kitchen, nixed the gas stove - decision made, finally! :) wallpaper peeling has begun!

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
very psyched about taking a long weekend next month alone with dh to a resort and spa.....will have to work manyextra hours next month so the massages are going to be essential

Lioness

Just popped my credit card cherry to pay my car rego!

Cars are expensive...pay rego, fix overheating, replaces brakes and rotors...all at the same time. Yay for my credit card.

3wishes

That my circuit free weight trainer pushes me as hard as he does, no matter how much whining and complaining I do. The pay off has been worth it. Thank you,,,and keep pushing with those 60 reps,,,,no matter how much I hate/love you.

Joe

How long were they unopened?

I once had a Snickers bar that I was saving for a long time, but never got to find out whether or not it went bad because ants got to it first!

Dance Ads