Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

NURDRMS

well, the agreement around our house is that whoever cooks doesn't have to clean up. HOWEVER, when I cook I usually wash and clean as I go. Husband and daughter haven't mastered that skill yet.

Purr

I received an unexpected compliment yesterday...went to the studio wearing an orchid t-shirt and orchid & cream striped scarf. One of the ladies asked me if I was a summer or a winter. I said I was borderline, could wear either, but I received more compliments when I wore summer colors like orchid, turquoise or aquamarine. She said the orchid color lit up my face.

Aura

I'll admit that a part of myself felt bad for laughing at it when I first saw it, but I'm guessing my laughter came from the uncomfortable subject matter. It slightly reminds me of the Darwin Awards, which I will never, ever watch.

Joe

I'll admit that a part of myself felt bad for laughing at it when I first saw it, but I'm guessing my laughter came from the uncomfortable subject matter. It slightly reminds me of the Darwin Awards, which I will never, ever watch.
The refrain is also incredibly catchy...I got it stuck in my head while doing yardwork yesterday.

Dance Ads