Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

NURDRMS

at the beach with ENTIRE family (husband, mom, dad, sister, BIL, and their three boys, brother, SIL, and their two girls, my two daughters, oldest daughter's significant other, husband's son with son's wife and child.) And it's raining. Luckily, the 'children' are mostly all grown so no whining about not being able to use the pool. And, hey, it's the beach. Lots of laughter, lots of fresh seafood, lots of O2 for my morning runs, and lots of limes for evening margaritas.

3wishes

Travel bug has bit! Looking at Branson, never been, seems lively.
Taking some time off from lessons to satisfy the "I wanna go" bug, after Desert Classic. SMILING!!!:)

mindputtee

Random:
It kind of freaks me out that if I google something on my computer (on chrome) my phone starts telling me how long it's going to take me to get there. I think there's such a thing as "too much technological integration".

Lioness

Love getting my book list. 2/3 English subjects in...

Victorian Britain: Jane Eyre, Hard Times, Middlemarch, The Woman in White, Heart of Darkness.
Gothic: The Magic Toyshop, Ballad of the Sad Cafe, The Ghost Writer, In a Glass Darkly, Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

And then my other subject is Passions, which does 17th-21st century stuff. So excited. SO buying an e-reader. Because, at $10-$15 a book, that's at least $110-$165. Definitely buying an e-reader.

Dance Ads