I am worried and I do not want to put myself in the worried position...what is my decision, I wonder...Hubby said he won't go to the doctor, not until tomorrow, what shall I do? make him worry and go? let him be and wait? keep worrying while at it or just be brave and a optimist? Is it bad, am I bringing bad luck by not worrying?